Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Want to level a pin? To tired to battle? to egarded to wait a few days? Then what would u do???
YOU CHANGE TEH DATE IN UR DS =)

This gives u loads of PP for those who are lazy =) But don't abuse it =)

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Old'd ... we figured this out in a thread within a day of the game coming out lol

Thanks for contributing, though
smile.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Cheats!!!

Lol j/k, I'm currently using a code on my m3 simply from radar's .dat that cuts pin recharge time to 0
biggrin.gif
Constant use ftw!
I don't like to cheat in games as it takes away the passion to play the game, but small cheats like this are good imo, specially when you have loads of games on various systems to get through!

Another favourite for me was double exp in DQM:J. I know you can set it to way more than double, but double is just enough for me to enjoy the game as the grind isn't so harsh on my time, and the game is still quite tough!

[-EDIT-]

Oh yeah forgot to mention, the clock trick maxes out at 999pp, I set mine to the year 2050 the other day to find out
smile.gif

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
That's not really a glitch,and it's probably the only normal way to evolve via SDPP anyway P:

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
sa1amandra said:
Want to level a pin? To tired to battle? to egarded to wait a few days? Then what would u do???
YOU CHANGE TEH DATE IN UR DS =)

This gives u loads of PP for those who are lazy =) But don't abuse it =)

this trick is old and it's not a glitch (apologies for being a broken record)...

but it depends on how you want to level-up; I for one use, evolve and collect pins and they have different ways and results depending on how you distribute PP's (Shut Down, Mingle or Battle)... and the internal DS calendar trick isn't a glitch either, it's kinda of a loop hole in the system.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Entire TWEWY is glitched.

After a single battle that takes less than a minute, you get 500+ PP, pin, EXP, 1 byte food consumption, and 1 esp'er point.

It's totally glitched! It gives you more than the clock trick and takes less time!

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
deathfisaro said:

After a single battle that takes less than a minute, you get 500+ PP, pin, EXP, 1 byte food consumption, and 1 esp'er point.

It's totally glitched! It gives you more than the clock trick and takes less time!
What kind of a battle gives 500PP? :wtf:

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
To Activate the DEBUG menu in Rayders.dat press select and do somethjing (i.e. start a battle, press start) It lets you modify what area your in and also set the game speed, the current fashion in an area and also it lets you do other randomstuff

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Syao4 said:
deathfisaro said:

What kind of a battle gives 500PP? :wtf:

Shiki chapter day 4, revisited post game. I got almost 600 but not over 600, it was 590ish. No chain, single fight, less than a minute.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."