Homebrew RELEASE Awoo Installer - A No-Bullshit NSP/NSZ/XCI/XCZ Installer Based on Tinfoil

duckbill007

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It seems that soft is abandoned. No new features for a long time. For example: remove old updates before install new one, show and check needed space for nsz and so on.

KuroKun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good day. Thanks for a great app, not sure if anyone can help me, I installed one game and can't recall the transfer rate but was decent, 10MB/s now the rest are going at .2MB/s - .5MB/s ... I do have a "good router a Netgear XR500. Anyone has any pointers? I installed a lot of games with Goldleaf before via USB but since the few games I am missign are huge over 8GB it is not working for that anymore, tried Tinfoil, same issue, froze.
I am using
NSUSBLoader v4.0,
Awoo 1.3.3.
10.1 FW and latest Atmosphere.
Have the DNS changed and icognito set. Thanks for your time.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good day. Thanks for a great app, not sure if anyone can help me, I installed one game and can't recall the transfer rate but was decent, 10MB/s now the rest are going at .2MB/s - .5MB/s ... I do have a "good router a Netgear XR500. Anyone has any pointers? I installed a lot of games with Goldleaf before via USB but since the few games I am missign are huge over 8GB it is not working for that anymore, tried Tinfoil, same issue, froze.
I am using
NSUSBLoader v4.0,
Awoo 1.3.3.
10.1 FW and latest Atmosphere.
Have the DNS changed and icognito set. Thanks for your time.
How are you trying to install currently. Over wifi or via USB? Cause your post points to both. If for usb install try a different cord

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What I did install with this, doesn't work.

What I want to install with this, it won't even let me.

Big sigh.

EDIT: can anyone help me troubleshoot why the Awoo USB is saying it's not connected to USB, when it is indeed and it's using a working cable and ns-USBloader is running? because I can't figure this out at all.
Are you using applet mode (album)? If so, try installing with the title override (hold r while opening a game).

As for the USB issue.. Did you install the drivers? Newest version of ns-usbloader has a tool to install the correct driver. Should be in the settings section.

What do the games that you did install say when trying to launch? That would help troubleshooting.. Maybe you don't have the right sigpatches?

Good luck. Not much else I can think of, it still works fine for me and probably others.

Last edited by TheCasualties,
Reactions: FanNintendo

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What I did install with this, doesn't work.
EDIT: got it to work again (loading the game) but that game won't run either.

my installs weren't working due to me having no sigpatches installed, make sure you get the right ones for what ever payload your using

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
I made a custom icon for Awoo to use on my forwarder, since the one you can find currently is kinda lame.

I'll let it here in case someone else wanna use it.

AI.png

Reactions: lisko and Agusto101

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I already have asked the question somewhere else but I just want to be 100% sure

in awooo installer we have the possibility to download nsp and have two choices "sd card" and "system memory"
If i'm launching awooo installer in the Emunand, "system memory" is the SD card or it's really the Sysnand?

Aquarius4510

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have asked the question somewhere else but I just want to be 100% sure

in awooo installer we have the possibility to download nsp and have two choices "sd card" and "system memory"
If i'm launching awooo installer in the Emunand, "system memory" is the SD card or it's really the Sysnand?

"System Memory" in this would be in the emunand that's on your SD card.

Last edited by Aquarius4510,
Reactions: Kanakops

livinitwarrior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I was wondering if the HDD install wasn't working on SX OS? I'm NOT using Applet mode, I just didn't know if I missed something. I also searched this thread and it looks like it has worked in the past.

The HDD I've using gets picked up easily by SX OS Installer and the built in one, as well as tinfoil

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.