Awaiting computer purchases?

superkrm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll be buying a nice new laptop, in the $1500-2000 range, sometime this month. I'm browsing around now.

For $1500-$2000, you can get an awesome desktop.

Myself, I'm saving some $ to get a LCD monitor. Im still using an old 19" KDS CRT i got 7 years ago.

Fixed that. a Laptop will be DECENT but no way will it be Awesome. an Awesome laptop is one that can get at least get high or medium in crysis and a 2k laptop can't.

No an Awesome laptop runs MS at Max Settings!

square

The Professor
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I need a general over haul.
Including: new cooling unit/fan
and if I have the money a new motherbroad that can have 2 gpu's and dual proccessors, of course if I were to get that I would need two compatable processors.
It's about 500 dollars US for a minor increase in performance and ease of not taking out and switching GPU's.

My computer is almost 7 years old and still close to top of the line
smile.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll be buying a nice new laptop, in the $1500-2000 range, sometime this month. I'm browsing around now.

For $1500-$2000, you can get an awesome desktop.

Myself, I'm saving some $ to get a LCD monitor. Im still using an old 19" KDS CRT i got 7 years ago.

Fixed that. a Laptop will be DECENT but no way will it be Awesome. an Awesome laptop is one that can get at least get high or medium in crysis and a 2k laptop can't.

No an Awesome laptop runs MS at Max Settings!

wtf is ms?

Seccom Masada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For $1500-$2000, you can get an awesome laptop.

I don't know much about laptops, but I'm thinking one of these. I'm limiting myself to a 15.4", for lower cost and since that's what I already have a case for. I've looked around at other brands, but this one seems pretty decent. I don't know if I want to wait 'til new shit comes out next year or not. Maybe I should make a thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again