SmokeFox

OP
Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Yo guys, i have a question, and i think that you can help, i am doing an homework for school and i have the question:
- If i had one company that manufactures two kinds of products, one size 10 cm and the other 12 cm, so i am willing to avoid mix-up between them, what can i do?? They have to be white, and there is no way to change their size.

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
An expensive, yet effective way to avoid mix-ups between the two products would be to have two separate factories. One product will be made in one factory, while the other product will be made in the other factory. There would be a next-to zero chance the two products would be mixed up then, right?

Maybe you should tell us the whole problem? I don't feel like you're giving us all the information needed to make an accurate answer.
unsure.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ineap09 said:
An expensive, yet effective way to avoid mix-ups between the two products would be to have two separate factories. One product will be made in one factory, while the other product will be made in the other factory. There would be a next-to zero chance the two products would be mixed up then, right?

Maybe you should tell us the whole problem? I don't feel like you're giving us all the information needed to make an accurate answer.
unsure.gif
This.
Or if they're made in the same factory, have some sort of organized manufacturing process. Example- 10cm is made and is carried to one end of the factory, next a 12cm is made and is carried to the other end, again with 10, again with 12, etc. Just totally thinking this up on the spot.

Yet the question is still... kind of vague. Or so it seems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: