OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I'm downloading some power ranger episodes and the torrent is missing just one piece. The piece is the very end of one episode and the start of another and is only a 4mb piece. I was wondering if anyone knew of any software that could maybe repair the file and make it complete.

Thanks alot.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
use videolan player. it should give you an option to try and repair the file.
you could just ignore it and play anyways, it will then just skip the bits that arent downloaded, thats why i like it so much. allows for previews ;D

EvilMonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for he reply, but what i'm really interested in is converting it to DPG and I'm not sure if the it will work with batchDPG. I guess I'll just finish downloading it and try.

BHK_Heartless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok try this, open it in virtualdubmod, repair it, go to video -> direct stream copy and go to audio -> direct stream copy , now save it and convert to dpg

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wtf
power rangers???

I recently started downloading a lot of stuff I used to watch while i was growing up, beast wars, captain tsubasa, some random disney movies like Aladdin. Might not watch them ever, but they're there if i want to bring back old memories
smile.gif

EvilMonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol. Thanks for the replies guys, I was able to fix to fix one of them with divfix but the other one I keep getting an error that it's not an avi file. I dont really care about that one because i think i already have it. So thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm