Avengers Infinity War Official Trailer

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh, already a trailer. that's not even the next one to be released. (maybe I missed the Black panther trailer)
I didn't follow all the stones and gems discovery and location. I might need a recap on what we know so far.

how comes the automatic subtitle feature on the video is set to spanish? :ph34r:

Last edited by Cyan,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
oPdaQro.jpg

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Thanos Harrison and this is my Pawnshop. I work here with my mistress Death and my accolades, the Black Order. Everyone in here has a movie and a superpower. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know where you're gonna find those stones.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is Thanos not purple? He was purple in the previous movies.

Yeah, and now he looks like a pencil eraser. A big toe that is pink. Actually Razer's Twitter account had a really bad but funny comparison, Harvey Weinstein. Apparently that tweet was deleted. It was stated as "Will Marvel's Avengers be able to defeat Harvey Weinstein?" I haven't seen an MCU movie since Avengers 2, so I have a lot to catch up to. It looks grand, but without watching many of the previous movies, I don't know how it all ties together.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Black Widow should go back to the curly/wavy red hair from the second Iron Man film. Everything since that has been a step down.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UGH! I was going to share this amazing post that highlighted Disney's darker side but the OP pussied out and deleted it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/84tsis/can_we_talk_about_disney_and_their_business/

Going off memory, the OP works at a theater and he complained about how employees don't get free tickets to watch a Disney movie, which I guess is standard practice. He also brought up how Disney's buying up so much and putting pressure inasmuch that only big theaters can screen their stuff, so smaller theaters are screwed. Prime places that would screen midnight cult movies, which is a bucket list thing for me, to go a midnight screening of a cult movie, are getting bought out by Disney. Disney also buying up so many things that aren't even publicized, and 20th Century Fox was just the last public one. Also other nice points made.

I wanted to reference this because it really re-vitalized my hatred towards Disney that has span for over 10 years. And with that, how I wouldn't...well, pay to see this movie or any other by them. Not like it matters, this movie will make Oprah money. It looks epic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Snow days $25 on steam may grab it