Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, you said "autumn" instead of "fall". (No biggie, just a personal preference) Hats off to you!
smile.gif

As for that list of games...

I was really looking forward to Final Fantasy III, it being a remake of one of my favourite games in the series. It was going to be the only game I really wanted, but now I'm conflicted. Having read about Contact, I think I may change my mind.

Big fan of Earthbound, (and although I'm not seeing as many similarities as everyone else between the two games), Contact looks really fun. While I could get Final Fantasy III, it'll probably just be a prettier version of a game I've played before, rather than a whole new game with interesting new gameplay. It seems to use the touch screen a lot more which I enjoy. I know games released under Atlas usually have a limited run, unlike Squarenix games, so even if I decide it wasn't that good, I could probably put it up on EBay and use the funds to get the other. Final Fantasy III will always be for sale, but will Contact?

Went on a camping trip during the long weekend, and the only DS game I brought was Castlevania DoS, so you can imagine I'm excited for Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin as well. Only reason why I'm not anticipating it as much is because of the dual-character system, which seems like it may be more trouble than it's worth. Don't like relying on bad AI to help me out of binds. We'll see.

I wish they were making a new Cavas Curse style Kirby instead of a regular platformer. Children of Mana, from the reviews I've read, doesn't live up to the original games, and is more just a neutered Mana dungeon crawler. Megaman XZ looks okay, but I've been let down by Megaman games recently. Rocket Slime, now that looks like it could be fun and quirky, but I'd rather have a real Dragon Quest game. If I wanted quirky, I'd stick with Contact
biggrin.gif

I won't deny that this is an excellent selection of games, but I'll be waiting for some reviews.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Holy shit, it's RPG season this autumn!
biggrin.gif

Finally the games i've been waiting for! Even saw some I didn't expect to get ashore! Gonna spend lots of nights on my DS this time around.
smile.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really looking forward to Elite Beat Agents cause I love Ouendan. I hope it won't disappoint us. And of course Castlevania POR and FF3, and so many more...
laugh.gif

I'm so glad I got a DS, not a PSP
yaynds.gif

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
September alone has a ton of great releases coming. Why do all the good games come out when college starts up again though? I was bored all summer. :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality