Autoplugin 2 and data corrupted after the plug in installation

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi,

i have a PSTV with Henkaku 3.60 enso in unsafe mode. I tried twice to install Auto plugin 2 and i tried to install the plug in to fix the double tap on Adrenaline. After the installation, the console reboot and... it doesn't detect anymore any Adrenaline game! And it doesn't detect the correct free space (my usb key has a 64GB total space, with 34 GB free), it detects only 1GB! But the data are still present on my usb key! In addition, all the app don't work anymore, it appears a warning message saying that the data are corrupted.
So again i have to format the usb key and copy again all the contents from my pc (Fortunately i made a copy of the usb key). I don't know how to solve this issue, it seems not related to this specifi plug in as i tried also to install the Download Enabler and after the reboot, same issue... :(

Do you have any idea how to avoid this?

thanks!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like I've said before, autoplugin is shit. don't use it. it's not hard to add or delete stuff from the config.txt. most githubs tell you where to put the stuff anyway. if you can't do that, maybe you should go legit.

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ah...well i'm interested to few plug in, in particular:
- fix for double tap on Adrenaline
- download enabler: it is used for download from the browser the files from VitaDB
- sharpscale, useful for PSTV in order to put the output to 960x544

Please where i can find these plug in and install them in a different way? for sure years ago i installed some plug in without autoplugin but i don't remember how...

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by legolas119,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay