Automatically turn off DS Lite after playing movie?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by may1hem, Dec 22, 2009.

1. may1hem
    OP

Newcomer may1hem Newbie

United Kingdom
    I've just converted a DivX movie to a DPG file, and it plays fine on my DS Lite with M3i Zero. I want my DS Lite to automatically turn itself off after the move finishes playing. I guess I'm looking for a timer or sleep function. Is there a setting on the DS Lite or through the M3i Zero card that has this setting?

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    In Moonshell 1.7x and below, one of the playmode options was one in which it would play the file, then shut down. I don't know if this option was preserved in MS 2.0 or not, unfortunately.

3. Eon-Rider

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    I'm sure I remember seeing a function in MoonShell 2 but I'm sure he uses the Sakura firmware so it may be different.

4. may1hem
    OP

Newcomer may1hem Newbie

United Kingdom
    Thanks for your replies.

I think I am using the Sakura firmware. So if I remove this and use Moonshell2 instead, where would I find that option to shutdown after playing a movie?

5. Hatsu

Banned Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Australia
    Don't remove Sakura. It's your firmware. Just run Moonshell2!

6. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Press Start, go to Audio/GUI options, and change the bottom option for "When Playlist Ends"

This is for MS 2.0 I believe, as I haven't upgraded to anything newer yet.

7. may1hem
    OP

Newcomer may1hem Newbie

United Kingdom
    Thanks for your advice. I installed Moonshell 2.06, and this plays movies fine.

I changed the setting as you said above, when playlist ends turn off, but the playlist never ends because the player keeps looping the video. On the player's window the repeat options are "Repeat", "Repeat All", and "Random". It doesn't have a "Don't Repeat" option. And the "Random" setting still causes the playlist to repeat, even though it contains only 1 movie file. How can I prevent this repeating?

8. dsadsadsads

Newcomer dsadsadsads Member

United States
    Oh oh Touch the touch screen while playing the movie (if ur using moonshell) then it should say something under the title of it and on top of where the video is playing at like "MusicNext" then click on it and change it to "End PowOFF" hope that helps [​IMG]