Hacking Automatic Cover Download

Tackskull

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there, I would like to understand how to do an automatic cover download for all of my games installed on rgh xbox360. Usually when I put new games on the hdd and I do a games scan, it automatically download covers for all the new games. But by mistake, this time I scanned the hdd, the xbox was not connected to the internet, so now I can see all my new games without covers. It would take me so long time to download cover for each single game, so how can download everything in one time? I tried on the system options to make "automatic download covers" each 5 minutes, but time pass and nothing happen, also scanning again the hdd again and again it wont download the games covers.

Help!

Tackskull

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Delete the database otherwise, you could then rescan it.
Or add them manually like suggested above.

Ok, to do that I shoul go on "content" then on "folders" right? And deleting the usb0 fodler scan right? If I do that, the system will delet games on the hd or would just delete the game list?

Tackskull

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Delete the database otherwise, you could then rescan it.
Or add them manually like suggested above.

I have deleted the database and rescaning now still doesn't download any cover, plus I lost all the cover I had

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need to delete the "Data" folder from the Freestyle dash folder.

No I did another thing. So I have to delete the "root/game/data/database" folder?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You need to delete the Data folder which is located in your freestyle folder.
I don't know where you've placed yours but it should be on the HDD or MU or USB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1