Homebrew AutoBootNDS(Moonshell, AceKard, and Games&Music)

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RoyalCardMan said:
That method also could lead to other people claiming the work as their own.
closedeyes.gif
I haven't heard of such a wrong thing... Anyway if you are worried you can select GPL

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RoyalCardMan said:
That method also could lead to other people claiming the work as their own.
closedeyes.gif
That's very rare, and TBH, is not going to happen here. No offence, but its not an incredible, world changing app. Thieves generally choose more advanced apps to steal, for more glory. Your's I could probably clone without source in about 30 mins.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why are you going to trouble me with making me use Reflector?

Anyway I figured out what this does.
This copies the nds added last to akmenu4.nds/bootme.nds/reset_mse.nds. I'm kinda surprised the file list isn't used at all. And of course no dldipatch.
Also leftclick Start Autoboot doesn't work.
I'm completely dejected to investigate this software.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I get the feeling I could make something better that does the exact same thing as this program with my lame autoit skills (though I would lovingly leave memory leaks all over because I never quite found out how to close the stuff I opened xD)...

Anyways, I get the feeling that nobody would really want to steal the source of this program...so it IS pretty safe having it open source.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
I get the feeling I could make something better that does the exact same thing as this program with my lame autoit skills (though I would lovingly leave memory leaks all over because I never quite found out how to close the stuff I opened xD)...

Anyways, I get the feeling that nobody would really want to steal the source of this program...so it IS pretty safe having it open source.
1. I think so. Anyway FileClose(handle) doesn't work?
2. I won't steal the source code. Because this is use****.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am pretty sure the FileClose(handle) works, but the last time I two times I attempted making something with autoit (the ysmenu generator and the ms2 previewer) I had a variety of things that were broken (not that I'm going to update them xD).

raiderscrusade

Trophies
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:

I find autoit harder to use than VB or PAlib, hahaha.

I sucks at it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte