1. onibaku

OP onibaku Lurker

Sweden
    So I just updated my atmosphere to 0.10.1, my emunand is on autoboot and before I would just have to hit restart and hold down vol- button to boot into hekate but it doesnt seem to work. My emunand is on 9.0.1 (sysnand 4.1.0 - caffeine). I checked the changelog for the atmosphere update and couldnt find any info on this change?

My hekate is also on 5.0.2, not sure if that matters

EDIT: So i moved all the new files from hekate 5.1.0 but still i cant seem to boot into the hekate menu. Is there any way i can disable the autoboot through editing an .ini file? Also I have an ipatched switch so i dont think i can send payloads via rcm.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  2. gnze796

gnze796 Member
    Newcomer

Boot while holding Volume - should fix it. But do it all the way. After payload injection

3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Keep holding Vol- for a few seconds after you see the Hekate logo or your custom boot logo. It hasn't been changed, so if it doesn't work for you, you may have a dodgy Vol- button (might just need cleaning with some IPA)

4. onibaku

OP onibaku Lurker

Sweden
    Hmm the volume button seems to work fine, its a pretty new Switch (bought it less than two months ago). It just happened after i updated my atmosphere.. I read that someone else had the same issue on the Switch Noob Paradise thread. I tried it again and it didnt work but I did notice that once i was booted into atmosphere my volume was all the way down xD so im pretty sure the volume button works but maybe there's something wrong with my hekate set up :unsure:

When booting into atmosphere I used to get the Kosmos logo and then the Atmosphere logo, but now its just the atmosphere logo. Not sure if that means something or if it was just a part of the atmosphere update..

5. The Real Jdbye

Norway
    Are you sure you're loading the Hekate payload and not fusee-primary?
    Edit: atmosphere\reboot_payload.bin is replaced with fusee-primary by the Atmosphere update. You need to put the newest Hekate payload there instead.

onibaku likes this.
  6. onibaku

OP onibaku Lurker

Sweden
    Ahh okay, I didnt know that.. yeah so Ive probably been automatically booting fusee-primary then! Thank you so much, I'll try it out, so I just rename the hekate payload to reboot_payload.bin and paste it there?

7. The Real Jdbye

Norway
    Yeah, you'll have to do it every time you update Atmosphere.

onibaku likes this.
  8. onibaku

OP onibaku Lurker

Sweden
    Okay thats no problem :D thank you so much, really appreciate it.

The Real Jdbye likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Autoboot, Emunand, access