Hacking auto patch for vc install

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got a ds ware title so i can have haxchi on my wii u and everytime i turn on the console i have to run a signature patch is there a way that it automatically does it on boot here is what my config looks like...

a=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
default=wiiu/apps/sigpatcher2sysmenu/sign_patcher.elf

Velocity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that was my next step so i install cbhc it will automaticallly run the syspatch soi cany installl whatevre vc title and dlc i want?????
Yes, the CFW will be run on launch, so you can do anything that requires sigpatches without carrying out any additional steps.

Don't touch/delete/change the DS title you're using though other wise you will brick your console, also don't reinstall Haxchi like someone else in the forum did, otherwise you will also brick the console.

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the CFW will be run on launch, so you can do anything that requires sigpatches without carrying out any additional steps.

Don't touch/delete/change the DS title you're using though other wise you will brick your console, also don't reinstall Haxchi like someone else in the forum did, otherwise you will also brick the console.
all right its kinda like a forever contract you mentioded custom firmware should i get mocha too before i do this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: