Hacking AUSTRALIANS : PS4 500gb slim guaranteed 5.03 firmware at BIG W stores $339 21.6.2018

kingpin007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
AUSTRALIANS : PS4 500gb slim guaranteed 5.03 firmware at BIG W stores $339 21.6.2018

I went and bought a 500gb slim today on sale $339aud at Big W ... it's all new stock the lady said they just had it delivered

the sales started today and ends july 11th

the box was not sealed either just opened it right up ..

here are the photos:

https://imgur.com/a/1URfcQd

updating to 5.05 and installed a esp8266 using this bin file -->

https://translate.google.com.au/tra...kaxloader-v30-offline-mode-fw505/&prev=search

got a few games to install now and play ...

they also have to pro model for $519 but was unable to get photos of that as they keep all stock out the back ..

you of course have to option of 10day change of mind on electrical .. so just open the box carefully and check the system software .. if it's under 5.05 .. that's great .. if not that sux atleast you can return it and just grab a 500gb slim to atleast get under 5.05

if any of you do go for it and get a pro model from big w .. please reply to this post so everyone can hopefully get a pro and exploit it

:)

UPDATE: someone bought the pro model from Big w on monday ( 3 days ago ) and has 5.50 and picture of Horizon Zero Dawn CUH-7102B

if you can ask them at the store if they can find a pro without horizon zero dawn on box you might get lucky ..

Last edited by kingpin007,
Reactions: GaaraPrime

PR0r

Trophies
XP
Country
I just picked up a slim 500gb feom bigw now, will open shortly to check the firmware.
I'm tempted to try my luck buying a pro but not confident on their return policy.
The guy I spoke to said they can't accept the return if it's been opened. Guess it's there word against yours.

kingpin007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just picked up a slim 500gb feom bigw now, will open shortly to check the firmware.
I'm tempted to try my luck buying a pro but not confident on their return policy.
The guy I spoke to said they can't accept the return if it's been opened. Guess it's there word against yours.

my ps4 had no stickers what so ever keeping it closed ..

the controller and other plugs where in bags sealed with sticky tape .. only the booklet was in a sealed bag

aslong as you put it back exactly .. you just return it as being unused

just say you bought it as a birthday present for someone to find out on the day they got one from their parents so you would like a refund.

do not even mention you opened it ...

kingpin007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yes all black or white 500gb ... in australia and europe and usa

days of play 5.07 in australia and europe ... but japan days of play 500gb reports having 5.50

stooged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I picked up a white pro(7102) console only/no bundle at Harvey norman 2 weeks ago and it had 4.73 out of the box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello