Gaming Australian roll call!

spiritofcat

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
577
Trophies
0
XP
202
Country
pkl2007 said:
just got mine but i haven't bought a game yet still deciding if i should buy one.
Well in the time I've spent with mine since getting it this morning I've only played 20 minutes of Samurai Warriors. the rest of the time I've been exploring the features and games that come with the system. There's quite a lot ot do without a game.

From the little of Saurai Warriors that I've played so far though I highly recommend it if you like Koei Warriors games. It's as good or better than Warriors Orochi 2 on PSP.
 

pkl2007

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
80
Trophies
0
Age
28
XP
214
Country
spiritofcat said:
pkl2007 said:
just got mine but i haven't bought a game yet still deciding if i should buy one.
Well in the time I've spent with mine since getting it this morning I've only played 20 minutes of Samurai Warriors. the rest of the time I've been exploring the features and games that come with the system. There's quite a lot ot do without a game.

From the little of Saurai Warriors that I've played so far though I highly recommend it if you like Koei Warriors games. It's as good or better than Warriors Orochi 2 on PSP.

i enojoy their games so i was leaning towards buying samurai warriors hopefully jb will still have some left.
 

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
8,201
Trophies
0
Age
34
Location
Australia
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
1,132
Country
Australia
I've got mine
biggrin.gif


I really want to add some Aussie gamers. My friend code is: 2277-6655-8439 add me!

Send me a PM with your details if you add me and I'll add you back
smile.gif
 

spiritofcat

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
577
Trophies
0
XP
202
Country
pkl2007 said:
spiritofcat said:
pkl2007 said:
just got mine but i haven't bought a game yet still deciding if i should buy one.
Well in the time I've spent with mine since getting it this morning I've only played 20 minutes of Samurai Warriors. the rest of the time I've been exploring the features and games that come with the system. There's quite a lot ot do without a game.

From the little of Saurai Warriors that I've played so far though I highly recommend it if you like Koei Warriors games. It's as good or better than Warriors Orochi 2 on PSP.


i enojoy their games so i was leaning towards buying samurai warriors hopefully jb will still have some left.

Interestingly my JB didn't even have it on shelf, but when I asked about it they still sold it to me.
A bunch of the other launch titles were on special for only $59 but not Samurai Warriors. Had to pay the full $75.
The fact that they aren't displaying it might mean no one else will have bought it and they'll still have stock for you.

QUOTE(Opium @ Mar 31 2011, 04:08 PM) I've got mine
biggrin.gif


I really want to add some Aussie gamers. My friend code is: 2277-6655-8439 add me!

Send me a PM with your details if you add me and I'll add you back
smile.gif
Mine is 4897-5956-4941
Send me a PM if you add me so I can add you too.

QUOTE(si_ok @ Mar 31 2011, 06:11 PM)
Can kiwi's say hi? It can be somewhat lonely over here
frown.gif


I got my 3DS but it sucks that Samurai Warriors has been delayed here *sigh*
Aww, you poor thing. You should post your friend code so we can all add you.
Samurai Warriors was delayed there? That sucks. I wonder why?
 

Eon-Rider

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
1,021
Trophies
0
Age
28
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
222
Country
I think there's something wrong with my 3DS. Apart from the fact that I'm getting the infamous black screens, my 3DS seems to refuse to update. Also, I can;t seem to receive a Friend Code despite the fact that there's a blue bar saying I have internet access.
 

si_ok

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Feb 12, 2006
Messages
29
Trophies
0
Age
36
Location
Christchurch, New Zealand
XP
199
Country
New Zealand
I thought my friend code was in my sig, but obviously even after 5 years at gbatemp I do not know how to work the forums >_>

3DS Friend code: 1676-3700-5380 (pm me when you add me as per usual)
 

pitoui

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
539
Trophies
0
XP
259
Country
Got mine at about 2pm today.

I have added Opium, spiritofcat, si_ok and mezut.

I'm about to PM you guys now.

Anyone else feel free to add me, although like all the other guys said, shoot me a PM. 2921 9106 7021
 

pkl2007

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
80
Trophies
0
Age
28
XP
214
Country
spiritofcat said:
pkl2007 said:
spiritofcat said:
pkl2007 said:
just got mine but i haven't bought a game yet still deciding if i should buy one.
Well in the time I've spent with mine since getting it this morning I've only played 20 minutes of Samurai Warriors. the rest of the time I've been exploring the features and games that come with the system. There's quite a lot ot do without a game.

From the little of Saurai Warriors that I've played so far though I highly recommend it if you like Koei Warriors games. It's as good or better than Warriors Orochi 2 on PSP.

i enojoy their games so i was leaning towards buying samurai warriors hopefully jb will still have some left.
Interestingly my JB didn't even have it on shelf, but when I asked about it they still sold it to me.
A bunch of the other launch titles were on special for only $59 but not Samurai Warriors. Had to pay the full $75.
The fact that they aren't displaying it might mean no one else will have bought it and they'll still have stock for you.

i went to eb games and said that jb was selling it for $59 they checked it and i got mine for $59 ill post my friend code later if i can be bothered.
 

spiritofcat

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
577
Trophies
0
XP
202
Country
Schizoanalysis said:
What's the cheapest place to get a 3DS in Oz?

I'm guessing Big W or Kmart....

Does anyone know the prices?
Someone said K-Mart were selling them for $288, that's the cheapest price I've heard of.
JB have them for $298 with an accessory pack included though. For me it was worth the extra $10 to get a nice carry case.
 

TwoBladedKnight

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
311
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
230
Country
Bought mine fram JB before uni... During the course of the day I accumulated over 7000 steps. Didn't get any miis though
frown.gif
Feel free to add me. Don't have any games yet though... 2277-6656-9806
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: If you're selling drugs dm me