Country
rofl.gif
hate2.gif

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds good, wont be too late over here in perth.
Only a couple of you guys have regustered so far on my wii will that be a problem?

boxhunter91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
By the end of the League these will be the top 4 finishes
smile.gif

BLUE SHELLS
Big Chop
iPanic
Da Silva
Connormmii

A

armand66

OP
Lol, if you say so Boxhunter, i have a feeling more than a few of the 16 might have something to say about that though lol:P

Add EVERYONE from the list Muss, if you haven't already, i'll send a message to everyone to add you, given you were a late addition and some haven't re-added some of the new entries.

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i added everyone on that list the day i bought the game, so far i only have 3 of you registered

A

armand66

OP
Yeah, i still have 3 on the list, whom haven't booted up Mario Kart, or haven't added me since they've gotten the game as well.

Other than those 3, i think you'll find some people simply haven't been online yet, or added you guys yet either, but we'll work out who they are and send some messages out before the weeks end, so we can have everyone ok for the league start next week.

I'll be setting up a room in an hour, will wait for Vertabray before starting, will be 5-10 mins tops before i start the first game.

If we got me, Charelle, Bray, Muss, Dan, Beatnik or more that'd be sweet, 6 player is the best number i've found online, not too many blues, while 8-12 can be horrific lol.

If we get an odd number, we'll just have to cope with it i guess, for the team games that is.

Beatnik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have you Muss. I also have a large number of '?' friends, so I'm waiting for several people to add me as well. After being away from MK for a few days, I just finished a couple of consecutive disastrous WFC races and fell below the 8000 level.

I'll try to make an appearance tonight as playing with friends is always fun, but I'm pretty tired.

A

armand66

OP
Yeah, know the feeling Beatnik, been a long day.

I try not to care about losing the points in MK Worldwide, but, it annoys the hell out of me, upon coming 5th, losing like 90+ points, and having to come 1st 4-5 games in a row to get back those points, and sometimes even 2nd i lose a bit of points on lol.

So, i'm happy with friend matches, battle mode, and waiting for the points to start balancing themselves out before losing 200-800 in a few matches on worldwide lol.

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Havent been playing as long as you guys so Im only edging up to the 6000 mark. Been having fun with the time trials online though.

A

armand66

OP
Our points don't mean much man, most of them came from winning against scrubs, or losing to them lol, fairly easy to get up to and past the 7000 mark, bit harder to keep it above 8000 though due to all the points you lose atm.

I've also played players 4500-5000, who caned me, so, as i said, doesn't mean much lol.

Just waiting for Bray guys, and then we'll start.

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
sorry guys,been terribly busy last week and the comming week will be to..work/assignments etc etc etc..
hopefully i'll have some time in the next days to practice some more
tongue.gif
..havent played in more than a week now..totally gonna suck
frown.gif

haha
cyas online..and btw..last time i checked there were still alot of you who hadnt added me..atleast i only saw ??

Beatnik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A calamity of imprecision for me tonight: missing jumps, running into walls, losing control of invisibility, etc. On the whole, the only races I did win I did not deserve. For example, bulleting to the finish line.

It also feels like everyone has improved. Tough competition, it was great. Well done everyone.

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I certainly coped a flogging in that last gp. Thanks for the games guys, my first chance at friend battles. Team gp is a blast
Although those predetermined messages crack me up.
Grrr its not fair

A

armand66

OP
Big thanks to all those who turned up tonight, the TEAM BALLOON BATTLES went the most smoothly, being the only times we seemed to have fair teams (3 v 3 both times) and i watched with horror from the split screen in the first battle, as my sister red shelled me to take her team to victory lol. The second one, with me, dan and muss, vs bray, beatnik and big chop, was very one sided, 20-6 over two rounds hehe.

That first GP was sweet, with 7 people, although, both team battles (first one i was in a team of 3 with Chaz and Muss vs 4, and the second one i was in a team of 3 with Bray and Muss vs 2) were just too hard to pull off given how hard it was for the team with the lower numbers.

First team game, was a score of 87-77, not bad for a 4v3, and the second was 67-61, again, not bad for a 3 v 2. All we need is a guaranteed even few matches for some great games overall.

Again, thanks for the turnout guys, had we got everyone at once, would have had some 4v4 matches, maybe next time, or with some luck, a few 5v5s!

EDIT: Yeah, those messages are funny as Muss, but there needs to be less positive ones, we need some "BULLSHIT", "RIPPED OFF" and "FUCKING LUIGIS CIRCUIT" messages in there hehe.

Think also, we can safely say we all had a race or two tonight, where we were shaking heads at the screen in our choices, i had a few shockers, despite placing well in each gp.

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, i just need a little practice and a few more races against real people instead of cpu. Though still have a blast even coming last
Wasnt ready for mirror mode though
smile.gif
Look foward to next time

A

armand66

OP
Oh man, Mirror mode killed me, killed me, lol.

Scary thing is, some of us are gonna be unlucky enough to cop Mirror mode in some of the league matches rofl.

If your up for some practice matches Muss, PM me sometime and if i'm on i'll set up a friends room for some GPs etc.

danielduvall

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great fun tonight, team GP's will obviously be good fun when we get even teams, although as mentioned already, the underdog did pretty well both times there really. Battle worked well, and the standard GP was really good, i'd like to play more of those, will have to set up another night soon. Anyway, good racing all, very enjoyable.

Edit: Oh, and yes, many 'head shaking' moments tonight armand, seems to be par for the course in this game !

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Good stuff guys, had fun. Although getting dc'd just before starting that GP really pissed me off. Off well at least I had a chance to play Guitar Hero 3 with err Rock Band songs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night