• Replies 355
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Added everyones code from the list on the first page.
My friend code is 4038 6242 8556

If anyone else adds me just pm and ill do the same.

Beatnik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
An example of fatigue at the end of the week: after not racing for a day or two, I picked up the controller and started single player Flower Cup. After a while, Mario races past me and shouts "bye bye" and my initial reaction is "what's Mario doing there!" ...then I remembered the name of the game :S

I do remember those early Rainbow Road races Armand, now that you mention it. It is kind of fun taking out the players you've lapped, even if a little nefarious.

Edit: And I'm reporting you on plagiarism charges, Lisa!
smile.gif

A

armand66

OP
Lmao, yeh man, sometimes, when lapping someone i'm a bit less harsh in my feelings, and decide to pass them untouched, that is, unless i've been hit by a blue or two, then i smash them off the course, without any regret lol.

Very mixed groups i've had online lately, haven't been able to play much the past 3-4 nights, but the few games i've had, i'd come up against either a group of total scrubs (lapping two to three people) and hope to god not to get Luigis Circuit (was only gaining 20 points for wins in 12 player lol), or i'd come up against a group with 3-4 quality players, with the rest being scrubs so the best bet is Rainbow Road, Moonview Highway (amazing how dangerous that is to some), Grumble Volcano etc.

A

armand66

OP
Yeh i agree Dan, doesn't matter where you come in GPs or Team GPs or Battle Mode in friend matches, they are fun as, and having proper GPs like that is much more fun than the randomness of worldwide or continental. Hell, if i'm coming last going into the last race of a GP, i make sure i put up a good enough fight to stuff up someone above me hehe.

vertabray

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Sorry guys, been a little pi**ed with MKW lately. Every time I jump on I get matched up with noobs and unless I get 1st place everytime I lose points. So I will holdout for friend matches :-)

A

armand66

OP
Lol, i know what you mean man, copping a group in worldwide or continental of some scrubs can be a daunting experience lol.

Let us know when your on next, and i'll hit you up with some GPs, and if you want, i'll jump into worldwide with ya, and if we can get the first two positions, i'll try to act as a teammate and try to finish 1st and 2nd not hitting ya with any reds etc.

Next weekend, might see if we can get 8-10 Aussies together and have some big 4v4/5v5 Team GPs and Balloon Battles, as well as some 10 player GPs, would be great fun to do.

boxhunter91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just had a run on Rainbow Road on 12 people. Was coming first on all laps. Final Lap get hit by 3 blue shells. Then 2nd place hits with me a red shell and overtakes me
frown.gif
AHH SUCH BS!

P.S Saw my list for my upcoming matches man i got some hard competition. Especially armand's sister
tongue.gif

A

armand66

OP
I've only lost 1 worldwide rainbow road so far, and that was to Beatnik (won the other one with him in second), other than that, i've been hit by blues, lightnings galore and still somehow manage it (helps that most players fall off everywhere on it lol).

Only time i get worried on that course is a lightning over a jump, other than that, a blue or 4 won't hurt too much.

Atm though, i haven't played much MK all week, been very busy, played a few games here and there. Sitting on around 8600, might go for a push towards 9000 later on, but one or two bad games i could lose 400 plus. (came first in a 12 player, with a guy on 8800+, and he lost 450 for coming 11th, wtf lol)

Might get some battle mode in as well, Balloon Battle with 12 peeps is a pisser, sadly the same can't be said for coin battle.

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've increased my rank to 7000 after about 10 or so 12 player matches with about 3 of em on my favourite map, Maple Treeway.

A

armand66

OP
Well done Lisa, seems everyone has a map they seem to dominate on, i have some bad lightning luck on maple treeway most of the time lol.

A

armand66

OP
Lol you did not man, ok, some of the games you had a shocker, some you got back in it dramatically lol, Peach Gardens......!!!!!!

That first GP with myself, you and Dan, got rainbow road, and thought, sweet, here we go, and what do i do on the first straight, JUMP OFF THE TRACK! lol. First major corner, i do it again, all with NO items in my way, no distractions, just horrible driving lol.

I finally caught dan, on the last lap, was on the straight right behind him, then i jumped off the edge again, bad showing by me lol.
But, to go from 1st in that Final GP race on Peach Gardens, on the last corner, to 3rd, which, in turn gave me 3rd place overall at 27 points, and seen you sneak into 2nd overall with 34, and Dan winning with 39, was harsh lol. (Would have came first overall had it not been for that horrid end, that was a very, very close GP lol)

After that, made sure i concentrated a bit more in the second one, and i can't remember the 2nd and 3rd overall scores, just that Dan came second, with you Bray in third, and me in first with 53 points hehe:P.

Lets try to get 4-6 players tonight together for some Balloon Battles, some GPs and some TEAM GPs!

(That is, after you finish watching Desperate Housewives Bray:P)

danielduvall

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey there, that first GP was great, the peach gardens race was mad, can't believe how close that end was, i got very lucky
smile.gif
In the second GP, i fell off on the first corner of maple treeway, i've never done that before, didn't think you could really, but yeah, there's water out there, ahh, the pressure of the GP !

I'm in for some more tonight, it's a lot less frustrating than some of the worldwide sessions i've had recently. Had my first really bad online experience, was on for about an hour, worked my way from around 6900 to 7300, quite fun, then disconnect, and lost the lot. Sigh. Haven't had too many bad experiences with getting blasted with 14 items on the last corner though, so far.

But yes, the more people we can get on for a GP the better, so tonight around 9 again ? maybe do a 3 GP series or something ?

A

armand66

OP
Yeh, Maple Treeway, ugh, i did some silly things on that circuit, i was clear of you by a good 3 corners last lap, and i went into a wheelie on a jump, and went off the edge as well lol, by the time i came to, was well too late to catch ya lol. Wasn't near as bad as my horrific drive over RR though heh.

Peach Gardens, ugh, it's amazing how i dominated all race, and then getting hit by 4 red shells at the end destroyed me. Had i came second, you and i dan would have tied for the win overall, wish i had have got around that corner lol.

I got my revenge in the next GP though, owned on Sherbet Land hehe.

Absolutely up for some GPs tonight, i wouldn't mind playing a few Balloon Team Battles to warm us up, then maybe some GPs, and finally, end with a few TEAM GPs. If we do get 6-8 people though, lets all choose random courses only, and see how we all go. (and pray to god we don't get Luigis Circuit lol)

9.30pm AEST (due to Bray needing to enjoy desperate housewives first.....)

I will be setting up a room, so ANYONE from the league online at the time, feel free to come in, and join us for a bit of MK fun. If you don't make it in time for the first set, still feel free to join when you can.

Will wait 5 mins before starting first SET.
SET 1: BALLOON BATTLE

SET 2: GP

SET 3: TEAM GP

SET 4: BALLOON BATTLE

SET 5: TEAM GP

Armada
Dan
Vertabray
Chaazziiee (possibly)

A

armand66

OP
Sure sure dude, i'm sure your within viewing distance so you don't miss out on all the big desperate housewives goings on, its ok to admit it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455