XP
Country
Just about to add the new people
smile.gif

and.. boxhunter lol

A

armand66

OP
Including GenX, already have 4 people for the reserves league, if it continues this way, it's gonna need to be 2, 16 player leagues lol.

Beatnik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just played a few matches against Big Chop / pitoui (in worldwide play, so predominately large numbers of competitors). I've never participated in a league such as this, so I'm looking forward to it.

desh_thiere

Trophies
XP
Country
As did I, and like many of the large matches, I come first, second or third for the whole match, then get owned by a few big weapons and fall back to 7th or 8th
frown.gif

It frustrates the hell out of me sometimes.

A

armand66

OP
Tell me about it desh, the "scrub" courses, aka, Luigis Mansion, Peach Beach etc etc, are horrible in 12 players, either lead and get away from all the chaos with psycho luck, or, lead all race and go from 1st to 12th on the last corner.

Courses like Rainbow Road, Bowsers Castle, stop this a bit, though not always a guarantee.

1v1 will be more interesting, you either play for an item, or, you race ahead and drop what you can defensively, hoping to hit player 2 and get a decent enough lead in doing so.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Arrgh, I hate my router.. Disconnections everywhere.

Anyways people im off to work. Hopefully catch some of you late tonight.

boxhunter91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mucked around with bigchop and Beatnik. Quite funny as they both have same character and same motorbike
smile.gif
Anyways had a good time. Now 6000+ in not even a day of MKW HAHAH. Just got to make sure everyone got my FC. Check on first page to know.

A

armand66

OP
Yeah, i noticed that, i made a new profile, went online with it, and atm, starting at 5000, its pretty easy to get to 6-7000, because some wins net you as much as 200+ points against those 6500+. Hence my worry that, when the americans (real copies lol) flood online in 2 weeks, you'll have a bunch of us in the 8000-10000 range, and if we lose to some of those starting americans (5000 range) we will lose points upwards of 300-500 a match.

Once the games been out for 2 or more weeks in the US, things will calm down, and people sitting on 4-5000 will generally be at that skill level, while those 8000+ will have earned it.

A

armand66

OP
Who's up for some 8-12 player Battle Mode tonight, after 8-9pm AEST?

Cor7ez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey genx (bong ingame) gg's from last night, there were some close finishes there
laugh.gif

That sounds about right with the ratings there, armand. The races start to get intense for me around the 8500 mark, because I know that even if I come 3rd out of 12 I'm gonna lose points! Yesterday I came 4th out of 12 on LC and lost ~150 points XD

I'd join you for the battle mode tonight but unfortunately I have work at that time.

A

armand66

OP
Alright Bray, 9.30pm, AEST, i will be setting up a Battle Mode, for Aussie Mario Kart friends.

Charelle and i (guest) will set it up, and hopefully we get a bunch of balloon battles, rather than coin battle, ugh.

That should give you time to enjoy your show dude, lmao:P

genx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would love to enter the League but I usually play during the early mornings or on the weekends only due to work. So I'll stay as reserve for the time being.

A

armand66

OP
Ok GenX, you sure you don't want to play in the B-League, you could always organize your 2 opponents a week to play you on the weekend, (you don't need to play your opponent in order, just need to play em both).

If not thats cool man, we'll see you online anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night