WFC is running like shet today I got on one race then got DCed...THANKS N!!
I have been getting this all morn since then
Error Code: 20100
* There could be a temporary issue with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection servers. Please wait a few hours and try again.
* If after waiting a few hours and the problem has not resolved, there could be a problem with your home connection. Try the following:
1. Ensure your home internet connection is working properly. Use a PC that is attached to your home router and visit a website that you have not been to before, in order to check that the connection is currently working.
2. Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase stability. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).
3. Within the Wii's system settings, erase the current connection file you use to connect your Wii online, and set up a new one. To do this, access the "Internet" option from the Wii settings. For step-by-step instructions, click here.
If you are still receiving this error code after waiting a few hours and trying the steps above, please call 1-800-255-3700 for assistance.
Possibly all the americans now having the game clogging up the matchmaking servers. Once it calms down should be ok, i hope lol.
Last night Elo was having a lot of problems with WFC, not sure if it was his internet, or WFC not working for him, but he got DCed a few times, couldn't connect to rooms, and when i was finally able to join his room, got DCed again. Finally, we were able to get a match played lol.
Had no issues playing against Big Chop though, he joined into my room quickly, and didn't seem to be any lag or sync issues.
I'm gonna be sorting out the forfeits situation soon Cor7ez, and glad to have you and others along Myclock, when you get MK that is lol.
Forfeit wins/losses will become a new stat now on the ladder, and i'll be sorting week 1 on a case by case basis. Week 2 will see a few players being dumped from the league and replaced with substitutes.
Thanks go out to those who have participated though, there has been some great matches played.