Did you try both god and jtag rip?

3. Demix

OP Demix GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ill try the jtag verson now

4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    The only other thing I can suggest is for someone else to try the game on their system.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Btw, try exiso this time.

5. Demix

OP Demix GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well bioshock 2. The disc 2 white screen froze. So I copied everything in the content folder. The game launched this time with those files there, no sure if dlc working. (the dlc shows up unlocked on xm360)

Last edited by Demix, Nov 29, 2020
  6. Demix

OP Demix GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The dark souls 2 goty is still asking to insert install disc because the comparability file is missing. The rgh/jtag verson

7. brickmii82

brickmii82 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Try changing your patch settings in Dashlaunch. Icr what the names are off hand but it’s like the first 3 or 4 in behavior.

8. Demix

OP Demix GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Had to enable the first 3, disc 2 installer gives automatic error now and returns me to the original dash

Attached Files:

Last edited by Demix, Nov 29, 2020
  9. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    did that work then?

10. Demix

OP Demix GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Nope, still asking to insert install disk because missing the pack

11. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    could be a dashlaunch setting causing the problem, but I'm not sure which one.

12. jellybeangreen2

jellybeangreen2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Just looking through, having a disc two on 360 is completely normal for DLC.

This does remind me the times I had problems with my Guitar Hero DLC. Try using Xbox 360 Content Manager to copy the DLC over to your xbox. This will also "Unlock" the DLC if required.

See if this solves your problem.

13. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    xm360 shows the content as unlocked. afaik, the only difference between locked and unlocked content is the header, which uses the one from yaris (a very shitty and one of the only free games on xbla). I think it got like 1 or 2 out of 10. lol

14. jellybeangreen2

United States
    Lol. I'll be honest I never invested the time to know the difference between XM360 and Content Manager. The only thing I can say is, I remember years back trying to unlock Marble Blast Ultra and some other DLC, for me at the time it never unlocked successfully. Using Content Manager it unlocked successfully and automatically placed in to the correct location too.

15. Demix

OP Demix GBAtemp Regular

United States
    How do you use content manager? On auoroa there is content manager but it is basically like xex menu

16. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I almost always use yaris swap on the pc, since I'm used to it, despite making those xm360 databases. though, I have used xm360 without issue in the past. I've never used content manager, but I know it not only unlocks content but sorts it to the correct locations as well. xm360 wouldn't have found the content if it were int he wrong place, but I guess it's possible that it's not actually unlocked. you can tell with yaris swap, because device and profile ids will be either all 0s or all Fs.

17. Demix

OP Demix GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Disc 2 look, content folder look, and disc 1 look. I tried both extracting the D4B file and moving it to root of disc 1 folder, I tried renaming the FFF to the game is and the ffed to 00000002/00000001

Attached Files:

18. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    don't place it on the root with the other disc or same disc. most "installs" are just copying the content, possibly adding in your profile and device ids in the process. in most cases, it's not needed as copying the content folder and unlocking it are all that needs to be done. I'm not even sure if you have to unlock it actually when it's dlc on a disc, but I haven't done any tests on it. it won't hurt it if you do though, so it doesn't matter. 00000001 I think is a save's folder. you want 00000002 for dlc.

jellybeangreen2 likes this.
  19. jellybeangreen2

United States
    I've just got this from my dropbox. This is coming back to me! - This version I have attached has had the .config file updated to work with Aurora (FTP login details). The username and passwords are different between FSD and Aurora. If you download this from elsewhere, the FTP password is set up for FSD. So you will have to manually locate all entries that reference "FTP Username" and "FTP Password" in the config files and update them.

So all you do is. Run the app. Settings>FTP. Enter the IP of your console, save. If I remember you should just be able to drag and drop DLC in to the file explorer window inside the app. If not, you click xbox 360 content manger and locate the path of your DLC. It will then show up in the file explorer window. Tick all DLC. Right click, "Unlock checked files". Then Right click, "Upload checked files". They then should be on your xbox in content\00000000000\titleid'00002 folder.

I think you do with "Unlocking" even on disc. I just remember street fighter I think, all DLC was on disc and there was huge outrage where you bought the "unlocker" file for £20 or something stupid when all dlc was on the disc to begin with lol. - Again I could be wrong too, its been ages since I've actually had DLC issues and had to do troubleshooting. Won't hurt though to test.

Attached Files:

godreborn likes this.
  20. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I'm not sure if I've ever had issues with dlc or xbla, since they unlock the same. I have had the "fatal crash intercepted" before with a corrupt file or game. I no longer play my 360, but I still remember most things, so I just try to help now. :D and, my 360 is still plugged in with pink hdd shell. ;)

btw, I think xbla is 000D00000 instead of 00000002. indie games go in a 00000002 folder though.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Aurora, games,