ChaosTheorySD

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I made this new desktop, and wanted to show it off somewhere, so might as well the new "show off your desktop" thread this month.

I wanted to play around with this style again, plus I've been replaying Majoras Mask. Gotta love that Fierce Deity.

wallpaper0806.gif

Here's a bigger version of Link if anyone wants to see the whole thing. I like how it turned out.

PineappleH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! I like ur theme. The wallpaper reminded me of Zelda: WW.

Aside from this I'm actually a XP theme noob. There's not much for me to post since it's the original theme. If somebody can teach me the way to change my XP theme (the free way), I would most appreciate it.
yaynds.gif

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mine's always been default blue windows bar and default blue color (i took away the wallpaper)

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't make mine, just have it downloaded. I'm still adjusting to it, I don't know if it will last or not. I keep going to the bottom for the task bar, but to find its on the top. I know I put it there, I just wanted it to look more like Mac OS X.

desktop.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to comment on how hot Rihanna is! I know its a tacky desktop, but thats part of the reason I like it.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not a single change since the end of April, just a failed project or two extra on my desktop so no need for an updated screen. I actually really love the theme I'm on so I doubt I will be changing for a long time. Everything just works so well on it and there's no off colours anywhere.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0