Audiosurf Air announced - Sign up for beta!

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
aay11iv.png

Sequel to the well known Steam game Audiosurf comes Audiosurf Air! Not much has been said yet apart from the game is built on Unity and it's developed by the original Audiosurf developer Dylan Fitterer. You can sign up by email address for a chance to access the beta now.

:arrow: Air.Audio-surf

audiosurfair_screenshxdkza.png

audiosurfair_screensh1ijsi.png

audiosurfair_screensh6sjz4.png

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Wipeout + Audiosurf?

D

Deleted_171835

I never played Audiosurf. $9.99 is a tad too much for me and I don't want to pirate it.

So this is like a chance at a free game right?
I'm in.
No, it isn't. It's just a chance to test out a beta version of the game. You won't be getting the final game for free.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Audiosurf when it was on sale for like $2.50 or something.

It runs on most computers and it's really worth it. Just being able to rock out to your own music with cool visuals is nice. I just wish they had a console release (like Beat Hazard) and you could select music from your MP3 player or hard drive or whatever.

Still, this looks cool, I'll suggest it to some friends. No point trying to steal a beta spot when I don't play much in the way of PC games.

raybattousai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Audiosurf when it was on sale for like $2.50 or something.

It runs on most computers and it's really worth it. Just being able to rock out to your own music with cool visuals is nice. I just wish they had a console release (like Beat Hazard) and you could select music from your MP3 player or hard drive or whatever.

Still, this looks cool, I'll suggest it to some friends. No point trying to steal a beta spot when I don't play much in the way of PC games.

Grabbed it at that price too and I love it!

On another related note, I think they should add a roulette feature into the game. Maybe you could pick a time limit (say 5 or10mins) and just point the game to your music folder and every minute it could randomly switch to another song.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly is audiosurf anyway? I've seen thumbnails of something like this on Youtube before, but that was it.

Your joking right? It's a game where the track is generated based on the music you load into it. You try and pick up color blocks along the way.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your joking right? It's a game where the track is generated based on the music you load into it. You try and pick up color blocks along the way.

Nope, I was serious. I don't really play PC games other than Skyrim and Fallout, so I don't really follow PC-related gaming stuff. Anyway, thanks for making it clear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs