Audio KYT!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so this was tried once before but the response was completely underwhelming but us 'tempers don't go down without a fight! So we're gonna try this once again! As an added segment to the Tempcast we're going to be a adding an audio KYT session. If it takes off it should become a regular thing.

Before everyone rushes to sign up and say "Me me" we need to make sure that people are actually going to bother contributing questions. When we did this last time Xcali was in the spotlight but only one question was asked. That's right ONE question! There are people who signed up late for the last KYT season so the first person in the audio sessions will be one of them.

The way I envisage it happening is for you to record one or two questions that you'd like to ask the person in the spotlight and then you send them to me and I will then pass them on to the person in question. They can then record their answers and send them back. A little bit of editing and hey presto, we have an audio KYT session!

So would 'tempers be up for something like this?

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd recommend a rule that the next person to have a go is randomly selected from those who ask a question to the last person. So they constantly have to be in it, to win it!

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's a good idea. I'm in.
happy.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I love my voice, really.

Count me in.

Oh, by the way, I have another idea for this which might work: you get a bunch of people on Skype at once, you get the KYT'er on, too, and you just let everyone ask the KYT'er some questions. That way, if any clarification is needed, it can be given instantly, rather than having to wait till the next tempcast (or perhaps just never) to find out the KYT'er's final answer. (I hope this made sense, I've been awake for 36 hours now and I feel a little strange.
tongue.gif
)

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It seems like a good idea (though I still have an air of mystery about myself at the moment
ninja.gif
), and it could probably work well; better than last time if last time wasn't so great.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure I asked xcali more than one question.

Unless you're referring to a different time when this happened

edit: I remember asking him what his favourite chocolate bar was and he said a Bounty, and I swear I asked some other questions too.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the long delay in the reply everyone but it's been a busy week for me. Ok, seeing as there's some interest for it I'll start organising everything.

@Law : Yeah you did mate, but it was questions read out to Xcali. I want a totally audio KYT session where each questioner asks his own question.

@Little : That's actually a pretty bloody good idea! I'm gonna nick that.

@Nate : I was considering that but I'm not keen on moderating and recording a whole session and then editing it down. It's also a little unfair to dump it on Josh as he's got the main Tempcast to sort out.

@Toni : That would be awesome! Would be cool to finally hear your voice mate!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs