ATTN: UK gamers looking for Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Blaze163, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Blaze163
    OP

Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

Nov 19, 2008
    Coventry, UK
    I'm not entirely sure where a topic lie this goes, here seems as good a place as any but if it needs moving, tell me where. I assume all this is pretty well known already but I've not seen a topic along these lines so I'm just giving you the heads up.

UK gamers, I hear a whisper on the underground grapevine that you can pick up the new COD Modern Warfare 2 in Sainsbury's for a mere £26. Someone on Gamefaqs posted a receipt with the game on it, clearly stating they paid £26 for it. It might be a piss-take, there's no Sainsbury's within 20 miles of me so I can't confirm it myself. I just thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention just in case it's genuine. £26 for MW2 is a steal, surely? Now all I need is to find A) a Sainsbury's, and B) £26. Presently I have neither...

Incidentally, don't bother checking out CEX if you're after MW2. They have it in some of their stores, notably in London, but it'll set you back 65 quid. I assume that will plummet after the midnight launch tonight, but even so.

Also, anyone who's been playing this on a flashed 360, be warned that there's supposed to be some sort of reset at midnight tonight whereupon all pirate-linked accounts are to be either reset or banned. Doesn't seem to be the same for PS3 gamers for some reason.

2. The_Hulkster

The_Hulkster GBAtemp Regular

Sep 25, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice