Hacking ATTN: Anyone having troubles with USB loader v1.0

Darkzero51521

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please report your problems here. I know I'm not the only one having severe issues with this x_x

I'm running FW v3.2U.

The network install for the IOS file said it worked, but then I get REV errors when I booted USB loader. I had to reload the IOS rev9 .DOL and uninstall IOS36-64-v1042.wad, then reinstall it via SD card and it worked just fine.

Then my second issue was my USB drive..i own a 16gb, it only shows 2.88 as free. This isn't a huge issue though.

The biggest issue was the fact that I couldn't dump games. It freezes at random spots. But then I realised it was because my USB drive was running ridiculously hot, making it slow, which makes the wii freeze. After putting a fan on it, it worked haha.

I hope those two things can be of some help to you. What other issues are you guys having?

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
Copying Mario Kart froze for me, finger print on the disc seems to have been the culprit.

I also have the freespace issue, but it doesn't seem to affect anything.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The free space "issue" isn't an issue. Its just that the memory is being shown in a different unit type. Got that from Wanin himself.
wink.gif

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Trying to delete the cios_usb2, see if FTPii gets back to working with my usb lan adapter.

Can anyone help me with this? On AnyTitle Deleter, I can barely see the IOS numbers on my screen. I can see 5 cIOSes (> 200), but I can't see their numbers. What I'm doing is going to SoftChip, see which cIOSes I have installed and getting back to ATD, but still...

Can anyone - that has cios_usb2 beta 3 installed - tell me if the IOS202 and 222 comes first, on the ATD list? That's all I need to know.

Darkzero51521

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
The free space "issue" isn't an issue. Its just that the memory is being shown in a different unit type. Got that from Wanin himself.
wink.gif

I don't think that's true.

If you put in a 3gb flash drive, it shows the size to be the exact same before and after format.

TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT WORKING GREAT:

Please post your FW version and your the USB drive youre using!! I keep having more and more issues >

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem.
When I try and install a game it just goes to a "code dump"
Any idea whats wrong?

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Still getting FTPii code dump, and it wasn't a ÂIOS problem. :/

I don't have anything plugged onto my Wii, except for the LAN Adapter (which is working just fine).

maglat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My Wii has a hardmod (cyclowiz firmware 3.6 installed) and also i have installed the newest cios rev9 and the the new firmware 4.0 + all ios trucha fixed.
Everthing works fine (hombrew, playing backup games, copying wiiware games to sd.....)

MY PROBLEM:
I cant dump my backup games with the usb loader to hdd.
Originals works quit well. I attached a externel 500gb HDD to the wii and already dumped my originals seccessfully. But everytime when I insert a backup the dumper starts and than hangs at 0%.
Thats sucks. I think it has something todo with the modchip inside my wii.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Darkzero51521 said:
dinofan01 said:
wink.gif

I don't think that's true.

If you put in a 3gb flash drive, it shows the size to be the exact same before and after format.

TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT WORKING GREAT:

Please post your FW version and your the USB drive youre using!! I keep having more and more issues ><
Hey he said it. I'm just passing the word along.

Darkzero51521

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
feidhlim1986 said:
If my Wii already has disc read issues with my Brawl Disc, wont the USB Loader also have issues dumping the disc?

That depends on if it's the Wii's laser that's having problems or if it's that the disk is too scratched.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Darkzero51521 said:
feidhlim1986 said:
If my Wii already has disc read issues with my Brawl Disc, wont the USB Loader also have issues dumping the disc?

That depends on if it's the Wii's laser that's having problems or if it's that the disk is too scratched.

Oh its definately the Wii's Laser, my disc is immaculate! I guess I can always try anywho, or download an ISO.

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
Im on 4.0E hard modded with a wiikey v1, i also had all cioscorp installed, preloader etc etc, before i used waninkoko 4.0 upgrader. Im using a buffalo external 500gb drive and im having an issue with animal crossing, the date is wrong.

cyeee

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine is 3.4e ,hhd is Seagate 40G SATA.
Work perfect.

Thanks waninkoko and everyone.

Still waiting windows tools and cheating support.

maglat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nintendolinky said:
Im on 4.0E hard modded with a wiikey v1, i also had all cioscorp installed, preloader etc etc, before i used waninkoko 4.0 upgrader. Im using a buffalo external 500gb drive and im having an issue with animal crossing, the date is wrong.

Was the animal crossing you dumped to hdd a backup or a original dvd?
I also have a hard modded wii and i only can dump original dvds and no backup dvds.
My chip is a cyclowiz with firmware 3.6.

I wonder if other hard modded user has the same problem like me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeaZWBrG__s