Attempting to download RCRDX from Freeshop crashes the 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by MegaGenesis, Aug 3, 2018.

1. MegaGenesis
    OP

MegaGenesis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2018
    Brazil
    After changing my PC, the game Retro City Rampage DX stoped working on W10, so i tried my luck with the 3DS version. The thing is, when i touch to download the game from FS (in app download) the screen goes black and the white text appears. I tried again, and the same thing happened when trying to download in app. I though FS was broken, so i tried downloading any random small game, and it worked (in app download again).

I on firmware 11.7 (U), Old Nintendo 3DS, FS ver 4.1.3, Luma3DS version 9.0.7, and B9S 1.3. Would be interesting to know if if error happens in other consoles as well, it appears to be only this game that crashes the system. I'll leave a photo of the screens attached.

Attached Files:

2. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    It's not you.

I had trouble with this game on Villain3DS. Took several tries before it went through. There's a mismatch in hash with one of the content files.

3. MegaGenesis
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2018
    Brazil
    That explains. Thanks.

4. Jujujum1

Jujujum1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2018
    Germany
    Having the same problem now with animal crossing new leaf and animal crossing new leaf welcome amibo. Last week everything was working fine.

Did you solve your problem, OP?

5. Shiryuoss

Shiryuoss Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2018
    Portugal
    Some downloads give that error and some are working fine. it's strange at least

6. MegaGenesis
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2018
    Brazil
    Nah, it just gave me another crash. FS is still working to this morning to me, but thats one game i just can't get. I didn't tried Animal Crossing.

7. Chris2999

Chris2999 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2018
    El Salvador
    Got the exact same issue, it happens on every game. And I had just got a new sdcard.

8. Voxel

Voxel Man, I'm beat!

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Itzumi, zacchi4k and drwhojan like this.