Homebrew Attempting a Dsiware downgrade...

hallowersv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a lot of doubts.... Okay... so i'll explain you what i've done so far, hope you can understand me :(

First of all, what i want to do is to transfer fieldrunners from my a9lh console to a n3ds 11.0 stock. okay here i'll explain you what i've done.

I bought a 10$ eshop card , then i proceeded to redeem it in the nintendo website, in my actual NNID, that was the moment i screwed it up, because i didn't check if my a9lh console had THAT NNID, so when i went to ''download'' fieldrunners on the a9lh, i saw i had no linked NNID in it, then i went to check in my other non-hacked ds if my actual NNID was over there, and indeed, it was.

So what i did was to try to unlink it by following some steps on the internet, like formatting ( didn't work ), and then i tried to call nintendo, but i couldn't , cuz i'm from another country and i didn't know very well how to.... so what i did was to transfer all the data from the non-hacked 3ds to my a9lh console

And that pretty much did the thing, i've already downloaded again the fieldrunners on my a9lh, i still have my 5.01$ left there...

So, what i want to do next is to do the real thing, transfer to n3ds
I know how to do it , but, i have some doubts, like

-When i complete the transfer to the n3ds .. How i'll get my NNID back to my a9lh console?
-If the transfer involves changing SD cards, How will a9lh run if it has to run mandatory with SD card?
Like, what will happen to the corrupted file injected to fieldrunners, does it saves on the source 3ds SD card, and then proceeds to work on the target? Do i need to remove the source sd card when the transfer is complete to the n3ds?

I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING BUT I HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ME

with love... biggest noob ever

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a lot of doubts.... Okay... so i'll explain you what i've done so far, hope you can understand me :(

First of all, what i want to do is to transfer fieldrunners from my a9lh console to a n3ds 11.0 stock. okay here i'll explain you what i've done.

I bought a 10$ eshop card , then i proceeded to redeem it in the nintendo website, in my actual NNID, that was the moment i screwed it up, because i didn't check if my a9lh console had THAT NNID, so when i went to ''download'' fieldrunners on the a9lh, i saw i had no linked NNID in it, then i went to check in my other non-hacked ds if my actual NNID was over there, and indeed, it was.

So what i did was to try to unlink it by following some steps on the internet, like formatting ( didn't work ), and then i tried to call nintendo, but i couldn't , cuz i'm from another country and i didn't know very well how to.... so what i did was to transfer all the data from the non-hacked 3ds to my a9lh console

And that pretty much did the thing, i've already downloaded again the fieldrunners on my a9lh, i still have my 5.01$ left there...

So, what i want to do next is to do the real thing, transfer to n3ds
I know how to do it , but, i have some doubts, like

-When i complete the transfer to the n3ds .. How i'll get my NNID back to my a9lh console?
-If the transfer involves changing SD cards, How will a9lh run if it has to run mandatory with SD card?
Like, what will happen to the corrupted file injected to fieldrunners, does it saves on the source 3ds SD card, and then proceeds to work on the target? Do i need to remove the source sd card when the transfer is complete to the n3ds?

I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING BUT I HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ME

with love... biggest noob ever
Nnid's are stored on nintendo's servers. Ill admit i didnt read that whole thing because most of it was rambling, but doing a dsi downgrade will sacrafice the nnid on 3ds A (the a9lh 3ds) to give it to 3ds B (the 11.0 3ds)

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol you have a A9LH 3DS why didn't you just download the CIA , no pirating tho, assuming you have bought the game on your other system.

Disclaimer: I do not encourage piracy of any sort, buy the game if you want to install CIA game backups legally

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
1. When you complete the transfer of your NNID, you'll need to wait seven days to transfer back to the A9LH system. However, this will ONLY WORK if both of them are N3DS, if your A9LH'd system is O3DS, then there's no coming back via System Transfer. You'd need to talk to Nintendo for them to transfer it on their servers for you.

I don't know why Plailect doesn't add the fact that you can buy Fieldrunners and transfer it without a linked NNID. I formatted my A9LH system to remove my linked NNID, then bought Fieldrunners withoout any NNID, and transferred just fine, then followed all the guide.

2. The whole point of System Transfering the Fieldrunners game is to transfer the already injected hacked save to the non-hacked 3DS, so you can downgrade the firm. So, yes. Once you put the SD card from the original system, it should be usable on your N3DS.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if you install the ticket though and download if from the eshop the server thinks you bought the game so shound;t it tranfer if you download field runners using tickets

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
if you install the ticket though and download if from the eshop the server thinks you bought the game so shound;t it tranfer if you download field runners using tickets
Don't know if you're just trolling or really ignore the matter.

A game installed from ticket using tools like CIAngel and TIKDevil doesn't get transferred with System Transfer!

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't know if you're just trolling or really ignore the matter.

A game installed from ticket using tools like CIAngel and TIKDevil doesn't get transferred with System Transfer!
no i mean like using the ticket to trick the eshop to thinking you have bought the game and it will let you download it from the eshop

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
no i mean like using the ticket to trick the eshop to thinking you have bought the game and it will let you download it from the eshop
That works, but if what you want is to downgrade via transferring a hacked game to a vanilla 3DS, your idea doesn't work. And that is what OP is asking.

It only works if all you want is to play the game.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
That works, but if what you want is to downgrade via transferring a hacked game to a vanilla 3DS, your idea doesn't work. And that is what OP is asking.

It only works if all you want is to play the game.
eh well another ds i game exploit with out needing a hacked save needs to happen for 11.0 downgrading with out an other 3es

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1