Atmosphere won't stop crashing pls help

PokeFan221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I updated and did everything it has just said this and I don't know what to do can anyone help pls

Attachments

• received_153208816982845.jpeg
    received_153208816982845.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 272

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
you need to update retroarch, sigpatches and any sysmodule you have, if you read any of the threads about updating that is the recommendation UPDATE ALL before updating Atmosphère and only then update firmware.

so please update all your homebrew and sysmodules.

PokeFan221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to update retroarch, sigpatches and any sysmodule you have, if you read any of the threads about updating that is the recommendation UPDATE ALL before updating Atmosphère and only then update firmware.

so please update all your homebrew and sysmodules.
Ok thank u I updated all and RetroArch still causes atmosphere to crash

PokeFan221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't install the sigpatches, and I can bet yo don copy all files from Atmosphère/hekate to the ROOT of your SD including sub folders
I transferred all files needed but it just says fatal error occured when running fusée kip seems corrupted

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Some of the KIPS files are corrupted. Follow the next instructions by the letter, ONE BY ONE
  • Check your SD Card, using any tool you like, CHKDSK, H2testW, etc.
  • Ensure you have a copy of your original Atmosphere, bootloader and Switch folders.
  • Delete Atmosphere, SEPT & bootloader folders from the SD Root. VERY IMPORTANT!
  • Download the latest version of Atmosphere https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
  • If you use Hekate download the latest version of it https://github.com/CTCaer/Hekate/releases
  • Download latest sigpatches https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases/ (no matter which one, booth files are the same).
  • Create a Temporal folder, and extract atmosphere, Hekate and sigpateches to it, be sure you extract folders too.
  • Copy the content of the temporal folder to the SD ROOT.
  • If you use Hekate restore your copy of Hekate_ipl.ini . That file is unique to you so is customized for your switch, copy it to SD:/bootloader folder, be sure you have updated any reference from fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin to fss0=atmosphere/package3,inside of that file.
  • Update you payload injector to the latest one you use, if you use Atmosphère, then fusee.bin; if you use Hekate, then hekate_ctcaer_*.bin.
  • TURN OFF YOUR SWITCH
  • Inject you preferred payload and test everything.
  • When you get all working, reinstall all sysmodules using latest versions, and if you use cheats and/or mods copy them to SD card again MANUALLY.

Last edited by impeeza,
Reactions: VMC-NS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.