Hacking RELEASE Atmosphere patches (ES, FS and Loader) [fusee_primary only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is the issue with fusee and why I primarily dislike it. Fusee autoboots whatever is pre-configured in the BCT.ini file and you can only edit it on your computer. While you can modify Hekate's files from a computer, you can manage all of its options from within Hekate itself.

One of my boot options In hekate is fuse primary. But most of the time i skip hekate, It s an unnecesary extra step. I only have hekate set up because xecuter doesnt load fuse primary directly without hekate. when i use rcm loader everything is easyer :).

Raugo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is it correct to assume that from now on
  • new es_patches and fs_patches will be needed only when changing HOS version (as always);
  • new loader_patches will be needed for any different build of Atmosphere, regardless of firmware change
?

es and fs patches only need to be updates when a new firmware is released as always the loader_patches need to be uptated when a atmosphere update change it.
Thanks Raugo! :grog:

Will you update these when a new HOS/AMS update comes out?

Yes, I will try to keep them updated.

DrEinyel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Seeing that the other thread is not updated and has deviated a lot from the initial topic I maked this one.

What do these patches?

Allow to run/install unsigned ncas (fs/loader patch) and modified/fake tickets (es patch)

Instructions:

Copy the atmosphere folder of the zip on the root of the SD Card.

Note: That patches only works if Atmosphere is launched using fusee_primary.

All the patches was obtained from this threat https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-heard-that-you-guys-need-some-sweet-patches-for-atmosphere.521164/ I only maked the 10.0 fs patch.

Where do you get these patches from? I'm asking for future uses.

Tyvar1

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Reactions: spriteice

Vandes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Do you understand the difference between ES, FS and loader? Like what are they for (each one of them). I understand what they allow in overal.
FS patches: file system patches, needed to run custom, modified or unsigned NSPs, such as homebrew NSPs
ES patches: Eticket Service patches, needed to install fake tickets. You should not need these unless you're doing shady stuff, because even if you're pirating you should stick to proper tickets.
Loader patches: needed only since firmware 10.0.0, they remove signature checks from loader module, so they will need to be updated along with the loader module in Atmosphere/HOS.

Last edited by Vandes,

Eds89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know this thread was created to get away from all the hoo ha surrounding Tinfoil in the other thread, but for my own edification:

I'm using Atmo 0.11.1 on FW 10.0 with these patches and am perfectly happy (thanks).
I did want to try and run Tinfoil as well, as it's convenient, but requires installation of the ams_mitm.kip
If I install this, Atmosphere won't boot.

Assume there is no other way to run it without using the forked Neutos?

FanboyKilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this thread was created to get away from all the hoo ha surrounding Tinfoil in the other thread, but for my own edification:

I'm using Atmo 0.11.1 on FW 10.0 with these patches and am perfectly happy (thanks).
I did want to try and run Tinfoil as well, as it's convenient, but requires installation of the ams_mitm.kip

Well, you would be able to use the "ams_mitm.kip" with patches from THIS THREAD along with Atmosphere & hekate. But I believe blawar has put some kind of check in Tinfoil that detects if you're using Kosmos/hekate and then requires you to uninstall it. So yeah, I believe your only option is to use Neutos.

Eds89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, you would be able to use the "ams_mitm.kip" with patches from THIS THREAD along with Atmosphere & hekate. But I believe blawar has put some kind of check in Tinfoil that detects if you're using Kosmos/hekate and then requires you to uninstall it. So yeah, I believe your only option is to use Neutos.

Gotchya, thanks.

Raugo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

I'm not an user of DZ-Tinfoil but if the problem is the write access to the prodinfo the next version of atmosphere will have an option to enable it: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/commit/ef2fe3104a6f9d057f88d7f707e270a82870ed02

Where do you get these patches from? I'm asking for future uses.

The answed is in you quote, The 10.0 fs_patch is maked by me the other patches are obtained in the older thread

Last edited by Raugo,
Reactions: hippy dave

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: peteruk

hippotas98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
So if i update to fw 10.0, i must use this patches and use hekate then launch fuse-primary payload right ?

Eds89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom