Status
Not open for further replies.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Awoo with ns-usbloader is nice.

Dave I've been using a combo of Goldleaf and ns-usbloader which has been great for me

I notice you're recommending Awoo, also notice on my version of ns-usbloader there's only option for Tinfoil or Goldleaf

In this instance would one select Tinfoil for use with Awoo ?

Out of interest what makes Awoo better than Golfleaf ?

Genuine questions if you have time, TIA

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dave I've been using a combo of Goldleaf and ns-usbloader which has been great for me

I notice you're recommending Awoo, also notice on my version of ns-usbloader there's only option for Tinfoil or Goldleaf

In this instance would one select Tinfoil for use with Awoo ?

Out of interest what makes Awoo better than Golfleaf ?

Genuine questions if you have time, TIA
Yeah, Awoo is based on tinfoil installer code, so go for the tinfoil option in ns-usbloader.
I haven't tried the latest versions of Goldleaf, but when I've tried older versions in the past there have been issues with installing certain things, and I've seen people have more issues. I don't know if they're all ironed out now, I just know tinfoil & now Awoo have always been solid for me.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, Awoo is based on tinfoil installer code, so go for the tinfoil option in ns-usbloader.
I haven't tried the latest versions of Goldleaf, but when I've tried older versions in the past there have been issues with installing certain things, and I've seen people have more issues. I don't know if they're all ironed out now, I just know tinfoil & now Awoo have always been solid for me.

Great, thanks for that... I'll add Awoo to my card and try it out sometime

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I keep both on my sd card because why not.

Also makes easier to troubleshoot issues, if one doesn't work i can just use the other (also goldleaf has some user account management features).

Last edited by Tokiwa,
Reactions: peteruk

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
So I put 12.0 and these sigpatches and every game is working , except octopath traveler. "software has closed due to a problem" after switch loading screen. I reinstalled , same problem. All my other games work. What can it be ?

The funny thing is that SOMETIMES it opens like normal and I can go ingame no problem... so no idea what is happening

thegame386

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what i experienced after update (to 10.0.4 sysnand and emummc ), only pokemon sword does not work on my emummc (using cartridge plus nsp update) it says "not playable downloadable content was found" needs connection to internet. i dont go online with my emummc. sysnand everything is fine. and it worked before on 10.0.3 btw.
is this a problem with sigpatches?

Last edited by thegame386,

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what i experienced after update (to 10.0.4 sysnand and emummc ), only pokemon sword does not work on my emummc (using cartridge plus nsp update) it says "not playable downloadable content was found" needs connection to internet. i dont go online with my emummc. sysnand everything is fine. and it worked before on 10.0.3 btw.
is this a problem with sigpatches?

It doesn’t sound like a problem with sigpatches

Hendrich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I put 12.0 and these sigpatches and every game is working , except octopath traveler. "software has closed due to a problem" after switch loading screen. I reinstalled , same problem. All my other games work. What can it be ?

I'd like to confirm I'm having the same "software has closed due to a problem" issues for certain games as well. Most of my games work- but certain ones like Diablo 3 stopped working. I don't think its a sigpatch issue tho- it might be updating to 10.0.4 and using latest atmosphere.

Do not update if you don't need to.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I'd like to confirm I'm having the same "software has closed due to a problem" issues for certain games as well. Most of my games work- but certain ones like Diablo 3 stopped working. I don't think its a sigpatch issue tho- it might be updating to 10.0.4 and using latest atmosphere.

Do not update if you don't need to.
Have you tried to reinstall the game?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kirby stopped working for me also says corrupted. I use goldleaf to install
Are you using the patches in the first post of this thread? Are you using the latest version of Atmosphere? Are you booting Atmosphere using fusee-primary?

AD2076

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Try starting the prblematic games without cheats. If you have default ams settings, press L while launching the games.

byson1984

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I put fusee-primary on my RCMLoader will it boot my emuMMC? Or is it best to use my current method of Hekate and selecting payload then fusee-primary

Last edited by byson1984,

johnnyb102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys!
I don't know if anyone had the same problem using these sigpatches when starting New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe it displays the following message "Unable to start software".

I did a clean install of Atmosphere 0.12 + Hetake + sigpatches from this topic and the HarukoNX github.

Tested 10.0.0.2 and 10.0.0.4

Can someone help me?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!
I don't know if anyone had the same problem using these sigpatches when starting New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe it displays the following message "Unable to start software".

I did a clean install of Atmosphere 0.12 + Hetake + sigpatches from this topic and the HarukoNX github.

Tested 10.0.0.2 and 10.0.0.4

Can someone help me?
Use fusee-primary to boot Atmosphere, and use these patches:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/atmosphere-patches-es-fs-and-loader-fusee_primary-only.562812/

Reactions: johnnyb102

johnnyb102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Use fusee-primary to boot Atmosphere, and use these patches

I posted here wrongly on this topic. I had the tab on this topic and the other open and I made a little confusion. I used the method of the link above that you mentioned and with this method that this error is occurring. The game is in XCI format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm