Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Jorgetest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello, could someone help me please, I have a big question that won't let me sleep xd, I want to buy a hwfly oled v4 chip, I have asked in a couple of stores the pre-installed firmware, in the first store they told me that it has the spacecraft 0.7.0 installed and the second store spacecraft 0.3.0, the second store told me that 0.7.0 is not the best and that they only accept official firmware pre-installed from the factory, which one should I buy? the second store is supposed to be hwfly official store on aliexpress

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, could someone help me please, I have a big question that won't let me sleep xd, I want to buy a hwfly oled v4 chip, I have asked in a couple of stores the pre-installed firmware, in the first store they told me that it has the spacecraft 0.7.0 installed and the second store spacecraft 0.3.0, the second store told me that 0.7.0 is not the best and that they only accept official firmware pre-installed from the factory, which one should I buy? the second store is supposed to be hwfly official store on aliexpress
Hi, here on GBATemp there are several threads about the topic, use the search function, even there are some tutorials about the process of change the firmware.

HWFLY has nothing to do with Atmosphére so this is the wrong thread to ask for.

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
  • Haha
Reactions: Mata84 and M7L7NK7

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-114006_GitHub~2.png
    Screenshot_20220525-114006_GitHub~2.png
    309.7 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: impeeza

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
That support was improved for 14.0.0+ does not mean, that 14.1.1 is supported. Previous Atmosphere release specifically mentions support for 14.1.0 but 14.1.1 I have not seen mentioned anywhere. So from my point it was a valid question, definitely better than excuses that brother/dog/offspring updated Switch and now it doesn’t work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv