Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Inaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Definitely not true.
It asks to format if it thinks the SD card has been used in a different Switch. I don't think this should happen with a card used for emunand unless a particular file has become corrupted.
Also, it is not really a format, is it ? ( not sure ), it just rewrites the Nintendo folder stuff, right ?

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't notice it but since the previous update of atmosphere and official firmware, certain games doesn't boot...
Example, Mario, pokémon boots normally but GTA, darksiders doesn't boot... What can I do?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You can read the lasts post in this thread. And the others on sigpatches. And UPDATE your sigpatches. If needed remove CONTENTS folder inside Atmosphère and reinstall the latest versions of sysmodules, cheats, sigpatches and themes you use

Reactions: cobjak

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried almost everything and I fixed my problem ( certain games couldn't launch) now the only game that doesn't launch is xenoblade chronicles 2 I don't know why and it's the only one I want to play

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I get a 2016-0247 error after factory resetting the emuMMC. Happens in file-based and partition. But i don't get an atmosphere error. More like the hos doesn't give me access to the sd. But the ofw is pretty fine. No issues and so on. Is here someone with a similar situation?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
But why appears the problem only after a factory reset? I don't get it. I never installed exfat drivers on my system and never had these problems. Now it works perfectly fine. But when i factory reset it, the same problem comes back.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I put emuMMC and stuff like that on my sd card about 2 years ago...
Now I tried updating to latest atmosphere, hakate, firmware etc... But nothing of the programs I try to run will boot. They just crash... What to do?

Attachments

• 20220427_234002.jpg
    20220427_234002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I put emuMMC and stuff like that on my sd card about 2 years ago...
Now I tried updating to latest atmosphere, hakate, firmware etc... But nothing of the programs I try to run will boot. They just crash... What to do?
You can: Read all the guides and posts about upgrading. YOU MUST TO UPGRADE ALL THE SYSMODULES, MODS SIGPATCHES AND CHEATS BEFORE UPGRADING. Remove the themes BEFORE restart. Now you can bake and delete your CONTENTS folder inside the atmosphere one and when the system start update/install the sigpatches and sysmodules your like and reapply your themes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1