Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude named trev DD said it, he knows shit and had fusee gellle a month early before release
OK but its not like SciresM is completely isolated from contact like TX. Anybody can go and ask him in ReSwitched if he plans on retiring. Not to mention that he's already gone on record stating he will support Atmosphere until the Switch or him dies. Source

Reactions: impeeza

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've been experiencing a really weird issue with Atmosphere (1.2.5) on my latest firmware Switch (13.2.0?).
There are certain times where the button combo to enter HBL (R for title redirection) just refuses to work all of the sudden.

Yesterday I was playing DK64 through RetroArch with title redirection, and had a freeze on RA which forced me to close content, but upon trying to enter RA again, the R button wasn't launching it anymore.
The R button was working and all, I could even hear how the button apparently was being pressed again when the boot logos appeared (the Switch and Nintendo boot screens before any game launches), but after that it always booted into the game instead of HBL.

Launching HBL in Applet mode from Album does work (by having it launch by default without a button press), but the main redirection method just refused to work.
Only way I can fix it is by restarting the console, and now pressing R works.
However, that example from yesterday is far from being the only time it has happeened to me.

It has happened more than 4 times, and without knowing what causes it each time. It could be that crashing apps on HBL perhaps breaks the recognition of the button in Atmosphere or something, not sure.
Hopefully this report helps in a way.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been experiencing a really weird issue with Atmosphere (1.2.5) on my latest firmware Switch (13.2.0?).
There are certain times where the button combo to enter HBL (R for title redirection) just refuses to work all of the sudden.

Yesterday I was playing DK64 through RetroArch with title redirection, and had a freeze on RA which forced me to close content, but upon trying to enter RA again, the R button wasn't launching it anymore.
The R button was working and all, I could even hear how the button apparently was being pressed again when the boot logos appeared (the Switch and Nintendo boot screens before any game launches), but after that it always booted into the game instead of HBL.

Launching HBL in Applet mode from Album does work (by having it launch by default without a button press), but the main redirection method just refused to work.
Only way I can fix it is by restarting the console, and now pressing R works.
However, that example from yesterday is far from being the only time it has happeened to me.

It has happened more than 4 times, and without knowing what causes it each time. It could be that crashing apps on HBL perhaps breaks the recognition of the button in Atmosphere or something, not sure.
Hopefully this report helps in a way.
I've never had that problem specifically, but I think I'd be more concerned about SD card corruption in that case than having to reboot after the crash. The one and only time I've had to reformat my SD card was due to a RetroArch crash, even though it was FAT32 it still got corrupted.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude named trev DD said it, he knows shit and had fusee gellle a month early before release
I'd guess whoever that is probably just saw he hasn't pushed any ams commits in like two months and assumed he's leaving, and contrary to popular belief ams dev isn't the only thing scires does with his life.

jeferey

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello, i have update in 13.2 in atmo 12.5 with sigpatch , contents deleted , my all games works full, but the new game shadowman remasterised not works! crash retourn menu home.. i don't know , it's bug? any user a same problem.? thanks

jeferey

Trophies
XP
Country
France
new games run great , monopoly madness, yu ghi yo, its space
i have deleted folder atmosphere and bootloader, and same probleme

Last edited by jeferey,

Airbus321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How can i use cheat in ams bros ? Before i used to use it on sx os ( album and the tab at
the end -> select cheat ) . I just switch to ams and don’t know how to use it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey