Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hey guys, quick question. Not new to hacking consoles but kinda still learning when it comes to the switch. How would I do it or what do I need to change to make tinfoil run with the newest atmosphere. I read further up that the payload line should be removed from the ini and I thought that was the pasrt needed to run the fusee.bin to make Tinfoil work.
You don't need fusee.bin to run tinfoil anymore, can also be done when using hekate

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys, quick question. Not new to hacking consoles but kinda still learning when it comes to the switch. How would I do it or what do I need to change to make tinfoil run with the newest atmosphere. I read further up that the payload line should be removed from the ini and I thought that was the pasrt needed to run the fusee.bin to make Tinfoil work.

Have the latest atmos, hekate and sig patches then use the nsp version of tinfoil

clue1574

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update - fixed the problem. Down to using a mac...

So I was running an older version of atmosphere FW 9.x. Updated atmosphere and used daybreak to update to 13.0. Now after launching CFW get to the Nintendo logo and then it reboots to hekate. Any ideas?

Last edited by clue1574,

Lho_Lihzeh

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having a pretty weird issue where I change the system_settings ini to disable cheats by default however when I got boot up I get the error Failed to parse the system settings error. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

aliteral2yearold

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, I'm having some trouble. I can't boot into sysnand cfw Atmosphere from either Fusee.bin or hekate. I get the Atmosphere logo and a black screen. I'm on 13.0, installed it right before updating all the Atmosphere and Hekate.

-Both are up to date and changed the Hekate_ipl line to load package3.
-Tried booting latest fusee.bin from TegraRCMGUI and Hekate, neither worked.
-I can enter into Stock firmware just fine.

Any ideas?

EDIT: fixed it by deleting and reinstalling atmosphere

Last edited by aliteral2yearold,

xgorinx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I doing something wrong? Updated latest version of atmosphere and Edizon, but all cheats are now turned on when booting games.

AlfretXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Need some help please. Updated from ReiNX with FW 10 to Atmosphere FW 13.
Now all games which i installed after the update give me a black screen. The switch still works, i can see stand by menu using home button, but the games dont work and i cant reach home screen. Reboot is the only help.

What went wrong here?

Reactions: KytuzuZE

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Now all games which i installed after the update give me a black screen. The switch still works, i can see stand by menu using home button, but the games dont work and i cant reach home screen. Reboot is the only help.

What went wrong here?
update
Hekate: https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases
Atmos: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
sig patches: https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases

do you boot with fuse or package3 payload

AlfretXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

attaklouise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The attached file is the file https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/blob/master/utilities/insert_splash_screen.py converted to a Exe file using pyinstaller, you can run the program on a command line:

insert_splash_screen.exe "PathToImage.png" "PathToPackage3"

the package3 file will now have the Image on it.

Thanks. I have put my png image file and the package3 file in the same directory as the EXE file. But when I run it a window opens and closes without modifying anything.

Edit :
It is not a windows executable. When I run it under cmd:
C: \ Users \ me \ Desktop \ insert_splash_screen> insert_splash_screen.exe "splash9.png" "package3"

The cursor flashes then nothing.

I have Atmosphère 1.1.1 with CFW 13.0 (on emunand).

Last edited by attaklouise,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

What went wrong here?
You fail to read the instructions. You need the new sigpatches

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks. I have put my png image file and the package3 file in the same directory as the EXE file. But when I run it a window opens and closes without modifying anything.

Edit :
It is not a windows executable. When I run it under cmd:
C: \ Users \ me \ Desktop \ insert_splash_screen> insert_splash_screen.exe "splash9.png" "package3"

The cursor flashes then nothing.

I have Atmosphère 1.1.1 with CFW 13.0 (on emunand).
You don't have .net framework

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
1.2.0 launches just fine, games work just fine, but whenever I try to run the homebrew menu, either from title+R or the album it crashes with error pointing to title "01000000001000" which is usually related to a custom theme, but I don't even have that folder in the contents folder.
Going back to 1.1.1 fixes the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What the heck is that emote SylverReZ using?