Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

ROYGES

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody else having trouble booting their system after upgrading to Atmosphere 0.13.0?

So, I just recently upgraded to the latest version of Hekate (5.3.0) where it works just fine when the console was still on Atmosphere 0.12.0. But after using the files for Atmosphere 0.13.0, it no longer boots beyond the Hekate part of the chainload booting process.

System firmware: 10.0.2

I had this problem, It didn't matter what I tried I didn't get it to boot, I tried what @Lacius suggested and still nothing. I reverted back to 0.12.0 now some of my games don't work.

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
www.bit.ly
XP
Country
Philippines
I had this problem, It didn't matter what I tried I didn't get it to boot, I tried what @Lacius suggested and still nothing. I reverted back to 0.12.0 now some of my games don't work.
Are you using the latest sigpatches?

So far, I've only tried running the most recent game I was playing on the Switch after I reverted back to Atmosphere 0.12.0 and it seems to work just fine. That's considering I'm using the latest sigpatches.

Last edited by Dothackjhe,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Make sure the SD card is FAT32.
  2. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
  3. Download the latest Atmosphere
  4. Download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere)
  5. Download these signature patches if you're using Atmosphere 0.13
  6. Put Atmosphere and the signature patches onto your SD card
  7. Put the SD into your Switch
  8. Enter RCM
  9. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary (not Hekate)
What happens?

Reactions: KiiWii

ROYGES

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the latest sigpatches?

I was when I tried 0.13.0, then I reverted back to 0.12.0 and some games didn't work, so I used the previous sig patches and still, some games work some don't

1. Make sure the SD card is FAT32.
  2. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
  3. Download the latest Atmosphere
  4. Download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere)
  5. Download these signature patches if you're using Atmosphere 0.13
  6. Put Atmosphere and the signature patches onto your SD card
  7. Put the SD into your Switch
  8. Enter RCM
  9. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary (not Hekate)
What happens?

Ok, I did this and it works now, only before when I restarted the switch I would go straight to Hekate now it just restarts EmuMMC.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was when I tried 0.13.0, then I reverted back to 0.12.0 and some games didn't work, so I used the previous sig patches and still, some games work some don't

Ok, I did this and it works now, only before when I restarted the switch I would go straight to Hekate now it just restarts EmuMMC.
If you want to continue using Hekate, make sure you chainload fusee-primary properly. Otherwise, those patches won't work. Hekate requires separate patches, and it's not recommended.

ROYGES

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to continue using Hekate, make sure you chainload fusee-primary properly. Otherwise, those patches won't work. Hekate requires separate patches, and it's not recommended.

Excuse my ignorance but how do I do that? Everything is working now either if I load just with Hekate or the way you suggested (Fusee-Primary) I would like to have the option to restart into Hekate menu since I have 2 EmuMMC's (one for backups and one for online) how do I do that?

Edit: I got it to restart into Hekate by turning "Update Reboot 2 Payload" On

Last edited by ROYGES,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Excuse my ignorance but how do I do that? Everything is working now either if I load just with Hekate or the way you suggested (Fusee-Primary) I would like to have the option to restart into Hekate menu since I have 2 EmuMMC's (one for backups and one for online) how do I do that?

Edit: I got it to restart into Hekate by turning "Update Reboot 2 Payload" On
You can also replace reboot_payload.bin in the atmosphere folder with the hekate payload (rename it to reboot_payload.bin). The restart option simply loads that payload.

Reactions: TheCasualties

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
www.bit.ly
XP
Country
Philippines
  1. Put fusee-primary into the ‘/bootloader/payloads’ folder on your SD card.
  2. Enter Hekate
  3. Select ‘Payloads’
  4. Select fusee-primary
So, I just tried this method. While it managed to get past the Hekate part, it got stuck after the Atmosphere logo.

Meantime, I will be reverting back to Atmosphere 0.12.0 again to temporarily offset the issue.

Reactions: MichelRT24

MichelRT24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i have a issue but with just with pokemon sword, the game crashes just after past the titile screen is so weird because other people can run the game properly, and is not my nsp because in Atmosphere 12 works :( i have the sigpatches and all for Atmos 13 but i couldn't make it work (i made a clean install and all) i think i´m gonna stay at 12 for now because i play a lot Pokemon recently-

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have a issue but with just with pokemon sword, the game crashes just after past the titile screen is so weird because other people can run the game properly, and is not my nsp because in Atmosphere 12 works :( i have the sigpatches and all for Atmos 13 but i couldn't make it work (i made a clean install and all) i think i´m gonna stay at 12 for now because i play a lot Pokemon recently-
The sigpatches aren't compatible with 0.13.0 yet

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I just tried this method. While it managed to get past the Hekate part, it got stuck after the Atmosphere logo.

Meantime, I will be reverting back to Atmosphere 0.12.0 again to temporarily offset the issue.
Are you using the latest version of fusee-primary?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you booting with fusee-primary, or are you booting with Hekate?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

got an error after sept logo "0100000000000003" (chain load from hekate) any idea?
What happens when you boot with fusee-primary without Hekate?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.