Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still you need to open it and check it for issues or defects. Warranty doesn't last forever.
If it were defective, then sending it out to Nintendo for repairs could defeat the whole purpose of keeping it unopened; the Switch may get returned with the latest firmware installed.

nakoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If it were defective, then sending it out to Nintendo for repairs could defeat the whole purpose of keeping it unopened; the Switch may get returned with the latest firmware installed.
Or he can just use the warranty of the shop itself and returne it if necesary so they change the unit and he owns a new one (apparently good working) and possibly not updated.

(sorry if i misspelt or something, i have a bussy brain right now...)

ktulu909

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still you need to open it and check it for issues or defects. Warranty doesn't last forever.

Ok,I may have stretched the "unopened" description. I did open it,power it on, and verify firmware version and box it back up. Its sitting on the shelf in my room in the bestbuy bag it came in.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I'm referring to is the influx of people continuously bashing the project for reasons that I honestly can't fully comprehend.
Again, his words.
I never said all the people, I said "The influx of people you refer to seem to be the same SX OS fanboys...".
Pay mind to the bold... Again, his words.
Those were your words; you even quoted it in one of your own responses. Not only that, but you're constantly ignoring or misinterpreting the things that I'm saying. Since you're so keen on playing the blame game, I'll allow you to do so without any further responses from me. There's no use in continuing when we're getting nowhere.
Whatever dude, you're the one blaming me for words that aren't even mine. It's not my problem you couldn't go back not even two pages and re-read the posts. I'm not even blaming every SX OS user, I said it seems like it's the same people and they just happen to use SX OS and be big supporters of it.

I'm not trying to argue but you keep saying I'm saying something that I'm not.

Reactions: Albytrozz

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, his words.

Pay mind to the bold... Again, his words.
You ignore the fact that you turned his words into your own. By stating "The influx of people you refer to seem to be the same SX OS fanboys...," you equate the influx of people to SX OS fanboys; therefore you said the influx of people are SX OS fanboys. Anyone who's taken a basic English class knows how to understand this.

I never said you were blaming all SX users, I said it's a stretch to say that most of the complainers/bashers here are SX users. That was my whole point from the start. This is once again you misinterpreting what I said.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know there was a lot of drama and misinformation floating around for a good while, but the truth is that Atmosphère was never meant to have a release date in it's traditional sense.

It appeared as if there was one.

I've worked on open source software and you have to have a pretty thick skin and discussing your plans is almost never a good idea. A third of the users will be zealots and worship the mere thought about the future release, a third of users will hate you and fight with the zealots, the other third won't care.

It seems to have mostly suffered from scoping problems, optimism always gets you.

Last edited by smf,

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You ignore the fact that you turned his words into your own. By stating "The influx of people you refer to seem to be the same SX OS fanboys...," you equate the influx of people to SX OS fanboys; therefore you said the influx of people are SX OS fanboys. Anyone who's taken a basic English class knows how to understand this.
OK, I see what you mean. I should have used quotations on the word "influx" to make the point I was trying to make. My mistake, I apologize.

I never said you were blaming all SX users, I said it's a stretch to say that most of the complainers/bashers here are SX users. That was my whole point from the start. This is once again you misinterpreting what I said.
OK, I went back and re-read your posts, I did misinterpret what you were saying, my apologies again.

I think I let what's going on in real life affect my mood here, that was uncool of me, so again I apologize for the useless bickering I've caused the last two pages.

Sorry everyone.

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I see what you mean. I should have used quotations on the word "influx" to make the point I was trying to make. My mistake, I apologize.

OK, I went back and re-read your posts, I did misinterpret what you were saying, my apologies again.

I think I let what's going on in real life affect my mood here, that was uncool of me, so again I apologize for the useless bickering I've caused the last two pages.

Sorry everyone.
It's quite alright. I don't blame you for it, as I do feel that my tone could have been better. I apologise for it, and I'll try to improve upon it to prevent situations like this one from happening again.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's quite alright. I don't blame you for it, as I do feel that my tone could have been better. I apologise for it, and I'll try to improve upon it to prevent situations like this one from happening again.
Well in the words of Captain James Hook, "good show". Glad we can get that sorted. :)

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where you see milestone issues???
https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/milestones

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SciresM just said this :P
upload_2018-10-16_20-0-39.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh