Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Waze0613, Feb 17, 2018.

1. jinzo

jinzo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mexico
    Hyrule
    Maybe you forget to update the fusee-primary.bin?

Make sure you overwrite the "switch" "sept" and "atmosphere" folders.

It does. Im using Hekate v4.10.1 on my switch fw v8.1.0 with atmosphere v0.9.1 and the new "sweet patches" and everything worked at the first try updating all xD

2. qris1

qris1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2019
    Sweden
    To my knowledge fusee-primary.bin is of no use when injecting hekate and if so, why and how would it need updating?

3. Chocola

Chocola GBAtemp Meowgular

Sep 18, 2018
    Korea, South
    Neko Paradise
    I always chainload the fusee-primary.bin with hekate and all work as expected.

4. lemonadess

lemonadess Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2008
    I ran into the same black screen although I updated the fusee-primary.bin. Overwriting old atmosphere files caused this problem.
    Guess I'll have to stay at Atmosphere 0.8.10 for a while until the developers figure this out.

Edit: After a few times of getting black screen, while it was still in RCM, I turned my switch off by pressing the Power button. Then I powered it on and injected Hekate payload. And voila! My switch booted in to Atmosphere 0.9.1 (during the process I did not unplug the switch from my computer). Hope this method helps anyone who has the same problem as me.

Last edited by lemonadess, Jun 21, 2019
  5. Captain_Smek

Captain_Smek GBAtemp Regular

Jul 2, 2018
    Canada
    There was a small mix up with some code for the original v 0.9.1 release, it was corrected so you might have to download the entire thing. I was going nuts trying to figure it out until I stumbled on the note on discord. The corrected version when used with the new fusee-primary.bin boots fine chainloaded.

6. josebalu

josebalu Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2019
    Australia
    como llego en emmunand

7. CaptainHIT

CaptainHIT GBAtemp Regular

Mar 2, 2011
    Turkey
    Bursa
    AMS 0.8.10 worked fine. Updating to 0.9.0 made my Switch always reboot to RCM. Updating to 0.9.1 gives me this "Failed to run sept" error. I've did a fresh install also aswell as copying over to old installation. Nothing changed. Always got the same errors. So I'm stayin on 0.8.10.
    My Switch fw is 7.0.1, I'm using RCMloader (as seen on the last photo) and I also tried it with TegraRCMGUI, resulting with the same errors. My card is a 128GB Sandisk Ultra microSD card.
    IMAG1029. IMAG1028.

8. OperationNT

OperationNT GBAtemp Regular

May 1, 2016
    France
    "sept" infrastructure has changed in order to support FW 8.1.0. I think it makes current Hekate version confused. You should probably wait for an Hekate update or use "fusee-primary.bin" payload instead: you can put different payloads in "bootloader\payloads" in order to access them through Hekate (second option in your first screenshot).

9. Digi_Ohhh

Digi_Ohhh Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2017
    Italy
    Does every system module need to be updated in order to work on 8.1.0?

10. vanir29

vanir29 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2019
    Philippines
    Hi, I am currently running AMS 0.8.10 w/ FW 8.0.1, I would like to try the emummc of AMS 0.9.1 but I dont excatly know how to do it, I have a NAND backup btw but it is FW 8.0.1, so I think what I need to do is;

1. Restore NAND Backup (8.0.1)
    2. Create emummc (I don't exactly know how to do this but I read somewhere here that SXOS create emunand can be used)
    3. Place AMS 0.9.1 on SD card with emummc config
    4. Boot emummc???

Another question is, should I disable autoRCM? If not, how can I access the ofw?

I hope someone can help enlighten me on this, thanks in advance.

11. SciresM

SciresM GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 21, 2014
    United States
    Happy June 15th!

le0n, vanir29, hippy dave and 11 others like this.
  12. zomborg

zomborg Makin Temp great again

Apr 17, 2015
    United States
    Woo-hoo!
    That was fast :blink:

13. Philliyxx

Philliyxx GBAtemp Regular

Sep 21, 2018
    United States
    Awesome. I would love to get atmosphere working for me, but it hangs right after the new logo. sept> blue atmosphere logo> new logo>black screen.
    SD: CARD: fat32 only files are from github FW7.0.1

14. alba93

alba93 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2019
    France
    happy June 15th

# Changelog 0.9.2

Last edited by alba93, Jun 30, 2019
    Derrin, SirFranko and zomborg like this.
  15. aarstar

aarstar Member

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2016
    United States
    Cheats seem to be broken atm.

16. dc9884

dc9884 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2018
    United States
    Is it possible to create an emuMMC from a backup of another console? (i.e., a hektate backup of my clean switch that I use for eShop purchases)

Or does the backup have to be from the same console?

17. OperationNT

OperationNT GBAtemp Regular

May 1, 2016
    France
    It has to be from the same console (due to the fact that it's crypted with console specific BIS keys).

18. dc9884

dc9884 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2018
    United States
    I see, thanks. I guess I’ll still have to use SD Dumper to get those eShop NSPs onto my CFW switch.

19. phillyrider807

phillyrider807 GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2009
    United States
    For someone who is already banned is there any need for emunand?

20. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Not really.