Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Like deleting the ethernet driver wouldn’t be detectable? Why not just set the special DNS also for Ethernet or even better, set no gateway for it?

Reactions: Celetic

ROYGES

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like deleting the ethernet driver wouldn’t be detectable? Why not just set the special DNS also for Ethernet or even better, set no gateway for it?

And how would they detect it without a connection?

care to explain how to do all that?

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Good point. With no connection ever it won’t be detectable, I agree with you. Won’t static IP work then? Never had a LAN adapter attached to Switch so don’t know whether it’s one setting for all possible adapters.

Last edited by PHiLiPZ,
Reactions: Celetic

SilverfalconLP

Trophies
XP
Country
Can manually erase serial and other of my prodinfo (takes offset of incógnito and make manually erase)and inject in emummc before launch?

Qubarf

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hey, how do you get Kosmos to work with this.
When i try it just boots normal atmopshere (patches on OFW)

Qubarf

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Did the sd card package work for you.
I mean are you using the kosmos package?
Like with the kosmos updater etc.

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Yes, but I didn’t install fw 8.1.0 or Atmo 9.0 yet. Kosmos takes some time with a new release after an important part like Atmosphere gets updated since they do test for compatibility a lot.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hekate update isn't released for emunand yet. Kosmos uses hekate. If you want to boot atmosphere emunand before hekate is updated, either use fusee-primary directly as your payload, or configure hekate to chainload fusee-primary.

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
are there any news regarding the file-based emuMMC and is it supporting the sysNand backup created with the SX OS? (would be annoying, if not ... this backup by me still has an account linking - if I would have to create a new backup via Hekate, this would no longer exist)

ROYGES

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody please help me, I am on firmware 8.0.1 Updated through ChoDujour from 4.1.0, Today my boy put the Switch on a Dock with a LAN adapter and so I got the Update 8.1.0 downloaded (?) and ready to be install, How do I get rid of it? I am using Atmosphere and auto RCM is on.

Please help
I am told that going into recovery mode gets rid of it but my concern is will it burn fuses if I do? Will RCM mode be gone if I go into recovery mode?

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
as long as the update is not installed but only downloaded, no eFuses are burned. If you enter the recovery mode and leave without any action, the FW update should be deleted. Then check it in the system settings under the console option.... and disable the automatic software download function and setup 90DNS so that will not happen again in the future.

Last edited by Muxi,

ROYGES

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as long as the update is not installed but only downloaded, no eFuses are burned. If you enter the recovery mode and leave without any action, the FW update should be deleted. Then check it in the system settings under the console option.... and disable the automatic software download function and setup 90DNS so that will not happen again in the future.
Thanks for replying, so yes, I know no fuses are burnt yet I even checked and still on five fuses.

"If you enter the recovery mode and leave without any action, the FW update should be deleted. Then check it in the system settings under the console option"

My fear is after I leave will it boit back with RCM? I am affraid it might boot directly to 8.0.1 burning the fuses, so the question is RCM won't go off by going into recovery mode and out again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello