Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donald Trump: "Thank you OP, very cool!"
No no your trump is all wrong.
Try this

The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL! sick! Oh and this guy did a fantastic job, absolutely terrifically the best mod EVER! Now let's build a wall around the internet so no one else can mod

Last edited by Twisted_sins,

PeterGemp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an error:

The software was closed because an error occurred.

So I'm using my backup game with fortnite, however, fortnite is also a donor game. I've also tested on a non-donor game. Any ideas suggestions? I currently replaced the original kip files in my sd card. I'll try again with the mod folder suggested a few posts up and see how that goes, but in the mean time, any help would be appreciated!

Do you use the latest SDFiles (incl. hekate_ipl.ini) ?
It loads atmosphere=1, which is necessary for mod plague v2 to run. Did not worked without it.

Prince ofhell

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
@NermaN fast work i didn't expect v3.0 before 2 weeks at lest ......

nice to see you master art become more and more stable ...

wish to have mario kart 8 support soon

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit:
For 3.0.1 you need to remove the 'exosphere.bin' file from sd card and from .ini and it will boot.

I coulnt get any games to run since it doesnt support CartFS. i.e. i just get a softward could not be run/error occured when redirecting cart games to sd. Not sure why

Last edited by :-infern:,

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
I am so behind things happening in the switch hacking scene its sad, how do you just dump/decrypt .xci files to exefs and romfs only, without patching it to run on a donor title with XCI2titleconverter?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Should be fixed in v0.3.1
Tested and working! At least on the target title selector. I don't have many donors to test the donor selection screen but that was reported having the same problem. Should be easy to fix since you fixed the target screen already. Thanks again.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
There are out of all my 7 backups there are specifically two games that are not working for me that used to work with the old layeredfs files. They are little nightmares using Pinball FX 3 as donor and Donkey Kong Country TF using Fortnite as a donor. Just wanted to report. I know newer builds of layered fs broke compatibility that's why the SDFiles now include new and old layeredfs options so that may be it :unsure:

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
can you upload the contents of your sd? except games of course..
its not working for me.

where is loader.kip to overwrite? in the root or in modules folder.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
can you upload the contents of your sd? except games of course..
its not working for me.

where is loader.kip to overwrite? in the root or in modules folder.
Here it is already set up for sdfiles V5. Copy the files inside the sd root folder on the root of your sd card. On hekate select autoboot and then Mod Plague LayeredFS. It's looking the files in modules\mod\ with this setup but they are included.

Attachments

• SD root.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 231

PeterGemp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to drop in and say that Little Nightmares does not work with the donor Pokemon Quest anymore.
Anybode noticed some new incompatibilities?

I'm sure it has to do with the atmosphere build that NermaN is using, since I tried everything from making sure that the main.npdm is read- and writable and copied the game files over anew.
That's the cost of staying up to date with the scene, it's just sad to see my saves unusable..

Last edited by PeterGemp,

riyyi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reactions: Treeko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.