QueenMawina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, for some time I've been trying to use this atmosphere feature
  • Support was added for configuring language/region on a per-game basis.
    • This is managed by editing atmosphere/titles/<title id>/config.ini for the game.
    • To edit title language, edit override_config!override_language.
      • The languages supported are ja, en-US, fr, de, it, es, zh-CN, ko, nl, pt, ru, zh-TW, en-GB, fr-CA, es-419, zh-Hans, zh-Hant
I do exactly what the GitHub page says but haven't been able to make it work on any game, I've checked the title id is correct, the only line in the config.ini file says "override_config!override_language=en-US"
Have looked everywhere and that's the only thing people say i need to make it work, yet i i haven't seen anyone use it successfully.
Does anyone know what am i doing wrong?

QueenMawina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Maybe you also need to override the region to usa.

Supported regions: jpn, usa, eur, aus, chn, kor, twn
Sorry for replying to old thread, but doing that didnt change anything at all. Any idea what could be wrong? I have checked title id is correct and the file is well written...
override_config!override_language = en-US
override_config!override_region = usa

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Sorry for replying to old thread, but doing that didnt change anything at all. Any idea what could be wrong? I have checked title id is correct and the file is well written...
override_config!override_language = en-US
override_config!override_region = usa
Then I don’t think the ini file is the issue. Maybe you have a problem with your setup?

sarisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,
I can confirm this feature works correctly. Maybe this will help you.
Instead of one single line "override_config!override_language=en-US" ensure your settings.ini contains following structure:

[override_config]
override_language = en-US

If it still doesn't show language you need try different culture info.
Unfortunately it seems not all languages are supported, so you have to stick to "ja, en-US, fr, de, it, es, zh-CN, ko, nl, pt, ru, zh-TW, en-GB, fr-CA, es-419, zh-Hans, zh-Hant" locale as stated in docs.

I'm not sure whether it's Atmosphere specific limitation or console. If it's atmosphere confinement I wish one day SciresM could add support for more culture locales.
Anyway, good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free