1. waytoodeep03

OP waytoodeep03 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I had been using sxos pro until recently so i have been using atmosphere booting into fusee primary from hekate.

Lo and behold i didnt realize it was sysnand until i went into settings and confirmed the S at the end of the firmware version

I have installed and played alot of nsp and xci files on this nand. I have been using 90dns but im not sure.

Am i screwed? Is there no way for me to boot into ofw now and play online?

2. GCS

GCS GBAtemp Fan

Turkey
    If we hope that you are not banned, your best option is restoring your NAND backup. This process may change your save files to back when the backup was taken. After restore you should boot into Stock SysNAND and check if you are banned or not.

3. waytoodeep03

OP waytoodeep03 GBAtemp Regular

United States

Ok restoring now. Should take a while. Stand by i may need your help after restoration

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    If you've been using 90DNS since before you started installing NSP files, then you're probably safe. Just restore the sysMMC backup from before you installed NSP files, and you'll probably be okay.

5. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Only Nintendo can answer that question, honestly speaking.

6. rubensk8er

rubensk8er Member
    Newcomer

United States
    ive used sysnand atmosphere and after restore the nandbackup , i was on airplane mode though not yet banned

7. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Just so you know, Airplane Mode doesn't prevent bans much like Incognito, Stealth Mode, 90DNS, etc. They mimic a ban so its more appropriate to say they delay a ban or make it impossible to be banned while using it.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, running, sysnand