ROM Hack Atmosphere Error 2162-0002 when trying to launch Clannad

severhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hey guys, so I had to delete my copy of Clannad a while ago to make space for a different game, I just recently was able to make space for the game again and every time I launch it I get the 2162-0004 (0x4a2) error, I had to do some googling and some people were saying that custom themes caused this error so I have completely erased all trace of the themes including the files in the Contents folder but I'm still getting a crash, last time I played this game was like at firmware 9.0 or something so it's been a while, can anyone help me out with this? I really have no idea what to do.

I do have sigpatches installed so this isn't an issue, this is literally the only game that fails to launch on my Switch as well which is strange, I also tried playing this game at firmware 10.1.0 and I still had the same crash

Attachments

• IMG_20210113_212045.jpg
    IMG_20210113_212045.jpg
    830.9 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by severhead,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, so I had to delete my copy of Clannad a while ago to make space for a different game, I just recently was able to make space for the game again and every time I launch it I get the 2162-0004 (0x4a2) error, I had to do some googling and some people were saying that custom themes caused this error so I have completely erased all trace of the themes including the files in the Contents folder but I'm still getting a crash, last time I played this game was like at firmware 9.0 or something so it's been a while, can anyone help me out with this? I really have no idea what to do.

I do have sigpatches installed so this isn't an issue, this is literally the only game that fails to launch on my Switch as well which is strange, I also tried playing this game at firmware 10.1.0 and I still had the same crash
Delete that title ID from your contents folder.

WaxyLeeKeybum

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Delete that title ID from your contents folder.
This is false, I had this issue myself and decided to investigate.
0100000000000014 is the title for the audio module so this title having an error means the audio module has ran out of resources.
So the solution was for me and probably is for you is if you have triplayer installed or any other audio module (bootsoundNX or systune) delete them from atmosphere/contents e.g triplayer : atmosphere/contents/4200000000000FFF after this just boot into atmosphere and try to launch the game, it should work.

hopes this helps if you still have the issue

severhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
0100000000000014 is the title for the audio module so this title having an error means the audio module has ran out of resources.
So the solution was for me and probably is for you is if you have triplayer installed or any other audio module (bootsoundNX or systune) delete them from atmosphere/contents e.g triplayer : atmosphere/contents/4200000000000FFF after this just boot into atmosphere and try to launch the game, it should work.

Thank you, not sure when I'll get around to trying this because I really like using TriPlayer but this sounds like the right fix, I gave up after the custom themes didnt do it but whenever Ill be playing Clannad again ill try this out.

ubilight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

lifesaver, thank you

lennat24

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
PERFECT SOLUTION:
Open Triplayer in your left sidbar and click on the button "stop sysmodul". Than you can play your game.
Triplayer doesn't have to be manipulated for that. If you want to use Triplayer again, just run the sysmodul. Thats all.

Reactions: Hello_switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: