1. askara

OP askara GBAtemp Regular

I had a game open at background and i when into goldleaf, and it crashed, so i restarted my switch, but now my switch just crash right after Atmosphere finish loading. I got another SD card with Atmosphere its works.

Why isnt my original SD card working anymore?i already try replacing the Atmosphere file with the latest one but it still doesnt work

The error say
    Error code 2015-0263(0x20e69)
    Program: 00000000000000000000

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Is it formatted as ExFAT? Crashes happening during writing to the SD will corrupt the filesystem on ExFAT (due to the shitty Nintendo ExFAT driver), that's why almost everyone recommends FAT32.

3. askara

Its exfat but it isnt writing anything. just a game running on background

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Its exfat but it isnt writing anything. just a game running on background

4. The Real Jdbye

Norway
    Any time HOS is running it could be writing data without you knowing. That's probably what happened. Run Check Disk to get rid of any corruption. You can do a more thorough scan in a command prompt with chkdsk /F /R X: (replacing X: with the correct drive letter)
    I suggest switching to FAT32.

askara likes this.
  5. askara

I deleted everything on the SD card and it worked without formatting the SD card. No idea why replacing the Atmosphere files doesnt work but deleting everything works

6. The Real Jdbye

Norway
    There was corruption somewhere on the card (not in the Atmosphere files) that was causing issues, hence why I told you to run Check Disk.

7. Evildood

Evildood Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Were you using themes ? I had this issue awhile back delete the /titles/0100000000001000 and/or /titles/0100000000000811 folders from the cfw folder on your sdcard, at this point your console will boot up normally, to clean up any leftovers launch the theme installer and select uninstall theme.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, restarted, switch