Hacking atmosphere 1.0.0 updated, no longer booting

CaVaLiEr666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
updated atmophere to latest 1.0.0 via instructions, i think since it booted the console updated to v13, get error trying to boot now like when sigpatches need updating, i know i have to wait till a new atmosphere is hopefully released, but i cant even get the concole to turn on in normal ofw just black screen, it only power on via rcm and hekate

i also tried to use hekate for tsec keys but it fails with an error
unknown pkg1 version

will ofw not boot as its updated ? if its booting hekate will a new when released atmosphere boot ok still ?

or is it bricked now or anything i can do to fix it on a lower firmware ?

thanks in advance

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updated atmophere to latest 1.0.0 via instructions, i think since it booted the console updated to v13, get error trying to boot now like when sigpatches need updating, i know i have to wait till a new atmosphere is hopefully released, but i cant even get the concole to turn on in normal ofw just black screen, it only power on via rcm and hekate

i also tried to use hekate for tsec keys but it fails with an error
unknown pkg1 version

will ofw not boot as its updated ? if its booting hekate will a new when released atmosphere boot ok still ?

or is it bricked now or anything i can do to fix it on a lower firmware ?

thanks in advance
Remove autoRCM and boot normal

Reactions: gelderm

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw the new version, but have not updated myself. The instruction did mention that fusee-primary.bin has been renamed to fusee.bin, and fusee-secondary.bin has been renamed to package3. Have you updated your payloads?

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I'm having trouble too, but I'm getting "A fatal error occurred when running Fusee. Unable to identify package1! Press POWER to reboot" but it just goes round like that in a loop. Any advice?

bazamuffin

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
It was all working fine until today had no mither in 2 years+. I boot straight into Atmosphere but suddenly its stopped booting.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He updated to version 13 of the FW. That is the issue

I haven't updated. I was on 12.1.0 and the console is banned so I have to offline update and I haven't even got access to a v13 FW offline

EDIT: Managed to get into OFW and a v13 update has snuck in from somewhere. Normally I get the "no access to online services" error message whenever an official update is attempted. Guessing its the waiting game for an Atmosphere update?

Last edited by bazamuffin,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It was all working fine until today had no mither in 2 years+. I boot straight into Atmosphere but suddenly its stopped booting.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I haven't updated. I was on 12.1.0 and the console is banned so I have to offline update and I haven't even got access to a v13 FW offline
Did you read that you need to clean install it? Delete Sept folders etc. ?

Reactions: piek50

bazamuffin

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Shit gets from bad to worse, updated my RCM loader and now its booting Hekate. I have never used nor want to use Hekate, always boot direct into Atmosphere, so now I'm getting ever more errors :rofl2::rofl2:

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
hope atmosphere will support 13 update
Atmosphere works on every firmware. Assuming, that it is adapted to the respective firmware version.

Ha, and they say this shit is better than sxos , :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
It is better. In every way. Just to mention one important point...updates. And where is the crappy sx os? FW 11.0.0...and then? Nothing anymore. So, what's the point?

Reactions: MUDD_BR and 1NOOB

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
man took me less than 10 min to setup a new card and it just work lol its not that hard ..... ; btw if i would have just copied my nintendo folder all the game with the little cloud icon would have been playable , i just launched crash cause its the first game i found installed on the nand

Last edited by 1NOOB,

bazamuffin

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
man took me less than 10 min to setup a new card and it just work lol its not that hard ..... ; btw if i would have just copied my nintendo folder all the game with the little cloud icon would have been playable , i just launched crash cause its the first game i found installed on the nand

Is this on OFW 13.0.0?

bazamuffin

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
why would it , atmosphere isnt out for it yet u dumb dumb .

Edit: now im the dumb dumb , this sint the tread i thought , iw anted to post those video on another one but end up fitting in the convo somehow ... xD dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

No worries mate hahaha. We all have these moments. Regarding 13.0.0, the "to do list" for Atmosphere is going down https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/issues/1623

Last edited by bazamuffin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8