Atlus USA announces Devil Survivor 2, KoFXIII.

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
devilsurvivor2_faithful_announce_1.jpg

kofxiii_faithful_announcement.jpg

Source: Atlus Faithful email (If you're not one you should subscribe to them now O:)

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Something new in Shin Megami Tensei for DS.. looks pretty good!

But I doubt it will get a western release. If it's slated for 2012, localisation will probably not be ready before 2013...
They should port it to 3DS
smile.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cosmiccow said:
Something new in Shin Megami Tensei for DS.. looks pretty good!

But I doubt it will get a western release. If it's slated for 2012, localisation will probably not be ready before 2013...
They should port it to 3DS
smile.gif

But in the world are you talking about? Atlus ANNOUNCED both of them for North America. Both are OFFICIALLY getting released stateside.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
naglaro00 said:
Already tried KoF XIII at the arcade

Meh
Did you actually know how to play? Or did you just rely on the most basic of the basic attacks? Because the game has crazy ton of offense and defense options, on top of the standard movesets. In fact, this is a harder game to play than SF, BB, GG, and most fighting games in general. It's not a game like Mahvel or GG where you lose health super fast.

KOF XIII is my favorite fighting game this gen. I can't wait to play it on consoles.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
Well, lets see what they changed in Devil Survivor 2, when it comes out that is.

Taken from gamespot...

As in the first game, players control the protagonist and his group in turn-based combat on playfields cut into grids. Unlike the first game, in which being confined to Tokyo was a major plot point, players will get to explore multiple major cities in Japan for the sequel. Devil Survivor's demon auction system will return as well, with gamers able to get new demon allies by bidding for them. New to the series is the destiny system, which lets gamers unlock new party members and demon ally skills depending on the protagonist's moral choices throughout the story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s