Atlus JP puts up Persona related teaser site

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This better not turn into Persona 4 Golden 2 or anything of the sort... I don't have a Vita. Make it a PS3 game, please! Or make it Persona 5, with a Teddie callback.

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
This better not turn into Persona 4 Golden 2 or anything of the sort... I don't have a Vita. Make it a PS3 game, please! Or make it Persona 5, with a Teddie callback.

Even if this is the supposed Golden 2 Persona 4, then it will probably get a console release. Every Persona game started on a stationary console.

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will most likely be PS3 with a 360 port in America. Or Atlus could say screw it and releases it on PS4.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice... i would like a 3d update of Persona 3... (just like Persona 4 golden) for vita not the crappy PSP port... but that's wishful thinking has you guys said.

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
nice... i would like a 3d update of Persona 3... (just like Persona 4 golden) for vita not the crappy PSP port... but that's wishful thinking has you guys said.

While P3P certainly was no FES or The Golden. It had some pretty cool innovations like the female protagonist and whatnot. I liked the PSP port/update alot.

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
The Persona stream has started and it seems someone called pantypan will stream the event via twitch. She will not stream 24/7 but I recommend visting this link every now and then to see if she streams:
http://www.twitch.tv/pantypan

She told me that she will stream on Saturday/Sunday when the announcement is made, so save the link for those days.

Stuff like this has been broadcasted:

Additionally, this Youtube channel seems to upload every event that's been streamed thus far:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mysticmage97?feature=watch

Reactions: Deleted User

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
Managed to create an account on Nicovideo and I am currently watching the stream myself. I'll update this thread if anything interesting comes on.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Some say Persona 3 some say Persona 4 but why not both? Iirc both games had connections with each other so i can see a game with characters from 3rd and 4th Persona game in one.

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
Some say Persona 3 some say Persona 4 but why not both? Iirc both games had connections with each other so i can see a game with characters from 3rd and 4th Persona game in one.

That's my theory right now. An RPG which is a sequel to the Arena games and contains parties from Persona 3 and 4. Maybe a Persona 5 announcement as well.

Reactions: GamerzHell9137

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)