Atlus is bringing 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim to the Nintendo Switch

Released last year as a PlayStation 4 exclusive was the latest game from Vanillaware, developers of Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Dragon's Crown, and Odin Sphere. The game, titled 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, features a story set in a sci-fi world, with visual novel and real-time strategy elements. Atlus will be bringing 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim to the Nintendo Switch next year, with a release date of April 14, 2022 for Japan. A western release has not been confirmed, but is likely, given it has already had a localization on PS4.

UPDATE: It'll be out in the west two days earlier than in Japan, on April 12th.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But trailer is on West Atlus channel. Why would they announce it there if it's Japan only?
I guess this is worldwide release.

And trailer is using Japanese gameplay probably because they are redesigning UI and this will require adjusting English text, so for now they are not showing English gameplay.

Last edited by masagrator,

LunarRXA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like a pretty cool game and I can understand why they would want to port it and allow more people to experience it. I would always wait for a review for a port to learn about performance issues, but I'd rather comment on the trailer itself.

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
this game was designed for the ps4 which the switch doesn't even come close to matching. So i can just imagine the terrible fps now :lol:
This was also announced for the vita when it was first shown but we know what happened there. I don't think hardware is gonna be an issue.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, I still need to play the PS4 version I bought quite a while back. I'm not that into visual novels, but am that into Vanillaware.

jornthree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best Atlus game Ive ever played. Hopefully it runs well.
I mean I don’t see why it wouldn’t. Vanillawares other games ran great on the vita. And while this game seems to be more graphically intensive, I don’t see why the switch can’t handle it well. I got Catherine full body, another atlus port on switch and it runs great, and that’s fully 3D with tons of post processing. So I have faith that it’s gonna be atleast decent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over