Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
ghostmonk.jpg

Abyss Odyssey blends 2-D sidescrolling action with fighting game elements in a procedurally generated environment with a crazy community meta-boss, loot, and customizable skills

The warlock awaits... Abyss Odyssey is coming to PC and PlayStation 3 on July 15, Xbox 360 on July 16, and will retail for $14.99 on all platforms. Right now, the brave adventurers who will be fighting their way through the abyss on PC can pre-order the game for 33% off (that's $9.99) on Steam, and get the game's hauntingly beautiful soundtrack. Steam page is here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/255070/

We'll have additional details for console gamers in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out on the official website, which also just launched with an Abyss Odyssey web-based micro-game. http://www.abyssodyssey.com

:arrow:Source: GBAtemp Inbox

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RPG elements, roguelike elements, fighting game elements..... games industry stop incorporating things I like in other games, you are going to make too many for me to play.

Anyway looks interesting. I might have to get a copy.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game takes place in Chile?

Pass.
I, too, hate games that take place in countries adjacent to mine. But... I can't think of any because no one wants to collect maple syrup or counterfeit drugs.

OT: the music in the trailer sounds awesome. I hope it's actually in the game. Also, wtf is a "community meta-boss?" Does everything have to be meta nowadays?

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just saw another one of their games: Rock of Ages
I, too, hate games that take place in countries adjacent to mine. But... I can't think of any because no one wants to collect maple syrup or counterfeit drugs.

OT: the music in the trailer sounds awesome. I hope it's actually in the game. Also, wtf is a "community meta-boss?" Does everything have to be meta nowadays?

The entire community kills masks in their games and once certain tresholds have been hit things in game change

Why? That doesn't affect in any way the gameplay.

its just your everday racism

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw another one of their games: Rock of Ages

The entire community kills masks in their games and once certain tresholds have been hit things in game change

its just your everday racism
Ah. That sounds pretty neat, but with my luck, I'd never been playing during that time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup