ROM Hack Athena's ASS hack for MH4U Hacked Jewels.

lucoia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know if that belongs in here, but it's still an hack in a way and ASS is an utility so, I guess somebody might find that useful like me, so I'll explain.

The Explanation:

First of all as I hacked the relic Jewels on MH4U so I got them all unlocked to be used like the normal ones I wanted to add them on Athena's ASS too, the cfg files are in plaintext but in Japanese.

I tried to Google translate it but it's not so clear, like this:
# 名前,レア度,スロット,入手時期/HR,入手時期/村☆,スキル系統1,スキル値1,スキル系統2,スキル値2,生産素材A1,個数,生産素材A2,個 数,生産素材A3,個数,生産素材A4,個数,生産素材B1,個数,生産素材B2,個数,生産素材B3,個数,生産素材B4,個数
耐絶珠【1】,4,1,1,2,気絶,1,麻痺,-1,水光原珠,1,鳥竜種の牙,3,,,,,,,,,,,,
制絶珠【1】,4,1,5,3,気絶,2,,,陽翔原珠,1,王者のエリマキ,1,青熊獣の毛,2,,,修羅原珠,1,狗竜の上皮,2,,,,

became this:

# Name, rarity, slot, available time / HR, available time / village ☆, skill system 1, skill value of 1, skill system 2, skill value 2, production material A1, number, production material A2, number, production material A3 , number, production material A4, number, production material B1, number, production material B2, number, production material B3, number, production material B4, the number
Anti-dielectric Pearl [1], 4,1,1,2, stunned, 1, paralysis, -1, water light original pearl, 1, bird dragon species Fang, 3,,,,,,,,,,,,
Seizettama [1], 4,1,5,3, stunned, 2,,, YoShoHara pearl, 1, of champions boa, 1, hair blue bear beast, 2,,, Shura original pearl, 1, dog dragon of epithelium, 2,,,,

The format is clear but the content is not, but I'm pretty sure someone who speaks Japanese can do this in few minutes.

Now, I wasn't able to do that, but if anybody is willing to help it's just a matter of adding a few lines of text properly formatted, let's say 6-7 main relic jewels, something like that:

True Honed Jwl2, 2slots, Edgemaster+4
UltimateHonedJwl3, 3slots, Edgemaster+5

But, I found a workaround, and I'll explain this too.

The Workaround:

Instead of adding the jewels, I changed mycharms.txt and the charm generation .csv for the limits.

Example, If I got a +6 Fastcharge OOO charm, I just add 0,FastCharge,6,Brutality,5, 0,FastCharge,6,Edgemaster,5 and so on, but since most of the relics charms are limited to 1,4 to slot 2, you have to change the generation .csv by simply change all the 1,4 to 1,9 for example, so if you already have a 3,FastCharge,6,Brutality,2 already, you can just add a 0,FastCharge,6,Brutality,7.

A little bit unpractical but it works perfectly.

Adding them on the decorations.txt would it be optimal obv, so any help from someone who speaks Japanese is still appreciated.

P.S.: Funny Easter egg about ASS, if you try to add the charms without changing the .csv's you can't, but if you add them on the .txt manually and restart ASS without changing the .csv's you'll get a "CHEATER" pop up and the charm will be deleted from the list. :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention, you have to edit your mygear.txt too and add whatever skills you want, mine is just:

5,1,5,Edgemaster,0
5,1,6,Arcana,0
5,1,5,Brutality,0
5,1,5,Readiness,0

Vivec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't help with editing the ASS in Japanese but I gotta ask, how'd you get the jewels, via Powersave?

Satix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Example, If I got a +6 Fastcharge OOO charm, I just add 0,FastCharge,6,Brutality,5, 0,FastCharge,6,Edgemaster,5 and so on, but since most of the relics charms are limited to 1,4 to slot 2, you have to change the generation .csv by simply change all the 1,4 to 1,9 for example, so if you already have a 3,FastCharge,6,Brutality,2 already, you can just add a 0,FastCharge,6,Brutality,7.

It's actually easier to change them all to 14,14.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Never play gay chicken with Ken lol