atching many roms in one time.

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Sebokie, Apr 9, 2007.

Apr 9, 2007

atching many roms in one time. by Sebokie at 10:32 PM (1,032 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Sebokie
    OP

Newcomer Sebokie Member

France
    Hi all,
    I'd like to patch a bunch of roms at the same time with ezclient, but i'm obliged to patch each rom one by one.
    Is there a way to patch multiple roms at the same time with this or another software?
    Thanks.

2. Qpido

Member Qpido Call me Q.

Netherlands
    Are you sure you have the latest version of the patcher?
    I don't think any other developer would make a patcher just for a certain flashcard.

Good luck in your quest for faster patching.

Q~

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    You said EZClient so I assume you mean an EZ1/2 (EZ4 Client has supported multiple roms for the best part of a year now, just make sure your rom lists are up to date).

EZClient on the other hand should support burning multiple roms but seen as each rom may want options then I believe it does not exist.

4. Sebokie
    OP

Newcomer Sebokie Member

France
    I probably badly explained myself.
    What i'd like to do, is to patch a whole folder of roms for my ez4, and i couldn't figure out how to do with ez4client.
    Could you please tell me how?
    Thanks!

5. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Sorry I should have explained. Simply hit open as you would normally and select like you would selecting multiple files on the desktop.
    Here is a pack containing the rom list from a two or three days back and a modded loader that fixes GBA stuff: http://www.4shared.com/file/13606154/24527..._Clientnew.html

6. Sebokie
    OP

Newcomer Sebokie Member

France
    Thanks FAST6191, the reason it was not working was because i selected too many roms at a time!